Posts by Magick Man

Yes, they will, they traveled here with secured weapons and their CC permits are already being processed. Apparently it's easier to get approval here than it is in NYC, SF, or DC. Also they can crush cantaloupes with their bare hands, I've personally seen it.
I liked that show "Kids Say the Darndest Things", it's 100% true.
Well, we saw the aftermath of a mugging at knifepoint, right outside Vatican city. I guess the guy didn't want to give the thief his wallet and watch, so the guy opened him up across the belly. That was one of a half-dozen daylight robberies in Rome, all of them involved weapons and open threats of violence. One of the Swiss guard, the ones in suits not the guys in costume, told us that it's getting worse each week, due to the crash of the Italian economy. So it was either...
We went to mass and didn't get robbed. Cool. So we sat in the 2nd row off the main aisle. It was beautiful, very moving (and uncomfortable). At the end we had like half a minute to spend with the Holy Father and a couple cardinals. I handed over my daughter and she gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then he kissed her on the forehead and gave her a blessing. Then she said, to the head of the most powerful religious organization in the whole world, one of the most...
They both sound pretty crappy, with way too much compression and distortion. Listening to Hesitation Marks and the original release of PHM, shuffled together and level-matched, is a jarring experience, with the former sounding awful in comparison. It makes me wonder if he's actually listened to his older work in the last decade, and if he hasn't, he desperately needs to.
I can't say they fill me with dread, but I guess it takes a real badass to wear his PJs out in public like this. If they're so great, why are there so many pickpockets? I don't wear much jewelry, ever, and I've not been wearing a watch. They would literally need to root around in my front pocket to reach my wallet. It isn't easy for me to take out most of the time, much less anyone else. We've not had any issues like that, yet. Honestly, I've been more concerned about...
The "tickets" are tied to your name and you must show ID to the Swiss guard to pick them up, and then they screen (frisk) you and lead you inside. If you aren't the person tied to the passes you don't get inside. I keep my card clip in my front pocket, for a pickpocket to reach it they'd need to get quite intimate with me. Only my wife is allowed to reach into my front pocket that far. Yeah, I'm bidding on the auction in Indy, while on vacation >5k miles away... I'm...
I hope not, it's a cool car but it's not a real Evo and isn't worth much more than it's up to right now. Mostly I was commenting on the paint and condition. Another nod to the power of Ferrari! We've tried for weeks through Church channels to get VIP tickets for a Sunday mass at St Peter's, which gets you on one of the first couple rows and maybe a minute with the Pontiff, but with no success. However, mentioning it to execs at Ferrari gets us 4 unrestricted passes in...
I'm fine, I mostly miss my morning romps in the "oldies", as my guys call them. There's a purity in them that never leaves me wanting. Wow, nice. I nearly had a trouser accident. http://www.ebay.com/itm/271492763972
Heh, I'm having a lot of fun, but I have to admit that I miss my "babies".