or Connect

Posts by Magick Man

Not bought it yet (I saw it on BaT), still mulling it over. I've gotten them to come down quite a bit I'm still waffling.
The Enzo was nearly that bad and we were able to bring it back to life, better (and faster) than new.
We have a new pseudo-democracy here, the mechanics have voting shares on new projects now (and can nominate new projects on their own). They each have 1 vote, and because I own the place, I have 2 (and I have veto power). This gets them involved in decisions and insures that they're heard (in the event that I go off the rails and bite off more than we can chew), even if I ultimately decide not to listen.
It's still being discussed, here at the garage I've so far heard: 2 yeses, 1 WTF, 1 no, and 1 "you're out of your godd@mned mind".
We will rebuild her, we will make her better, stronger, FASTER!!
The fact that there is no "truth"? My favorite quote of late, "Truth is for believers, facts are for people of reason."
On expensive items you have to look at negatives within their context, some buyers will be unhappy no matter what happens. If it's a relatively cheap thing, I generally don't even look, as long as they've been around for a while (>1000 sales). 98%? 99%? Whatever. Paypal will reimburse if what I receive is wrong or messed up.
My favorite sports car era.
Yep, call Razordog. There's nothing out there that matches the HE-560 for that price, nothing*.(*Unless you can find the Koss ESP/950s on sale for that, but those are a different animal altogether.)
Just been extremely busy, too many irons in the fire, as it were.