or Connect

Posts by Magick Man

Good cheap beater cans: http://flash.newegg.com/product/9SIA38N1068566 Velodyne vLeve On-Ear Headphones with Inline Mic and 3-Button Remote - $18 w/ FS
I have both, the S1 is now at work (part of my all-black Schiit stack, which has been a PITA to find, let me tell ya) and the S2 here at home, and the 1st Mjolnir sounds nearly identical to the 2nd w/ LISST "tubes", if perhaps just a touch less edgy. With stock tubes the Mj2 is noticeably warmer and more mid-forward. For $400, what I paid for my black S1, they're a screaming, insane deal.
Rocking a black Mjolnir @work, attached to my HE-6s. Yes, the decal is removable.
The m9XX is less powerful (which only matters with a few hard-to-drive planars) yet much more refined, while at the same time more involving and detailed. In many/most ways I'd characterize it as a high-end amp in a little-bitty package.
He Never Died (2015) - 7/10 A strange one, and a depressing statement about immortality. A must-see if you like Henry Rollins
Call Brian @Razordog.
It's true. People spending 10s of 1000s of $$ on headphones, headphone amps, and DACs, for an extra 1-5% improvement, aren't the sanest of people. We are who we are, we don't need anyone on a forum reminding us all the time, we have spouses for that.
Yes, the m9xx does a good job with the HE560.
The best combo, pound for pound (in terms of value), is the 800S & S1 Mjolnir (still $500 on their site). There's not a better rig for $2200.
Like Mozart, Falco lived hard and died young.