or Connect

Posts by Magick Man

I have a tiny amount of hiss on my most sensitive IEMs at max volume with nothing playing (if something had been playing it probably would have destroyed the `phones and my hearing).
The sale is backed by Newegg, so I wouldn't worry about not getting the product, and as for warranty, I just use Amex and let them handle all that.
Exchange it, that's very abnormal.
Same, I've logged >20k airline miles w/ my Sines and couldn't be happier. People ask about them too. In fact, I ended up having a great conversation about high-end audio with a sheik from the UAE because he was curious about my AK120 II + Sine setup.
If you tap the dial once it'll mute and go to sleep and won't get as warm (that's what I do). Or, you can unplug the usb cables to the brick and the PC and it's off.
The E18 is a good cheap option for the Sine, many places have discounted those to
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Philips-L2BO-27-Fidelio-Over-Ear-Headphones-w-mic-Black-Orange/291799630577 Philips L2BO/27 Fidelio Over-Ear Headphones w/ mic - Black/Orange - $135
They don't suck, they're well worth $40.
Yeah, the Mojo isn't my favorite small DAC/amp, but it does easily drive the Sine. That was just FUD.
Me too, veal is delicious. Oh yeah, the Triggering was real. She almost broke into tears, right on the spot.