Posts by Magick Man

I haven't innovated squat, but my engineer has, he's very talented (and probably underpaid). If it weren't for the poor state of car tuning products, we likely wouldn't have have started to work on those things to begin with. Even OEM parts are marginal, at best. The fact is, most are designed to break or fail within a set interval, or they hit a specification goal and then decide "that's good enough", then you have issues with certain processes not being suitable, or cost...
Pic of the finished "Mirage" GT (Carrera GT with Gemballa mods and body kit): we blacked out the wheels, because I think the body colored accents are too over the top and a little "ghetto". Here's an example: Also, in bigger news, we've filed out first patents, a couple for an advanced aftermarket traction control system, it'll work with virtually any EFI gasoline system (even those that were thought to be impossible), and few on a more compact intercooler design....
Paddle fingers? Nope, it still has the stick. My minion went all the way to Italy to make sure that what was sent back was exactly what was supposed to be... and to bring back 5lbs of real prosciutto, Toscano, and sopressata, and a fat porchetta. I've been waiting for the Oppo Find 7 since it was announced 6 months ago, I heard about it before I even knew about the Oppo headphones.
I need to check the Samsung out, you going to root it? I think my next phone may be the Oppo Find 7a, the specs for that thing are nucking futs. Remember Mosler and the MT900S? Apparently values on them have gone into the toilet. Sure, they're defunct in the USA, but they're still pretty magnificent cars. Right? Anyway, we found a 2010 (the LS7 variety) for sale, with 3,200 miles on it, for get this, $120k (listed at 130k but we talked them down). Are they stoned?...
Nice impressions Billy. I'm in the same camp as you, with a fat mellon, so I often have to stretch the headbands. Where can one buy the Oppo? Just on their site?
Sure, just pull the whole thing out and mount individual seats; drill, rails, done, and they'd be adjustable too. There's a US company still making XJ13 and D-Type gliders, in alu or GFRP, I have their info somewhere... here it is. I saw one of their D-Types not too long ago and it was a work of art, really well made. You just supply your own drivetrain, suspension, interior, and brakes. Also, I got a couple PMs asking about where to find salvage exotics, like the F12,...
Also, the words spacious and luxurious don't spring to mind we looking at the XJR-15's cockpit, the XJ220 is like a Rolls in comparison, but then the whole car only weighs a bowling ball over 1,000kgs, filled with fluids. It's advised that driver and passenger be able to tolerate each other's company, and wear deodorant.
Indeed, it's all CF and aluminum. Getting one into the USA back then was much different than it would be today, nearly 23 years later, and mostly consisted of placing turn signals in the appropriate places. Despite that, there are only 4 of them in the States (2 in museums and 2 in private collections). Now it would be impossible to do it legally except under S&D, though in a couple years collectors can get them with no difficulty at all. All this time, this one has only...
It's on the right, GT40-style.
No, it has the Tremec 5-spd manual, the predecessor of the one in the XJ220, since it's always been a road car. I'm glad, personally.