Posts by tigerdx619

bump
Yes, but there will be fees and customs.
ok first of all, yes i disabled my onboard audiocard but not from the BIOSsecond yeah i think the Denon is way betterbut 2 reasons it would be hard for me to buy it1- my country(Egypt) has much fees for customs and this item is too heavy so it would be too expensive.2- the speakers u mentioned are also expensive for me.yamaha bundle is availabe at my country at 3900LE whic is like $520 including all customs and feesthe setup u mentioned might cost way more than this
Hello Guys,   My current gear is Asus Xonar Phebeous and DT990 pro 250ohm, soon i will be buying ( buying not replacing ) Yamaha YHT- 298 Home theater bundle; http://asia.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/hometheater-systems/home-theater-package/yht-298_black_l/ i'm pretty sure that  i will connect the spdif out of my xonar to the spdif in of my yamaha A/V receiver for surround sound ( movies and games ). What i am not sure of is my headphone setup for stereo sources i...
Hello Guys,   My current gear is Asus Xonar Phebeous and DT990 pro 250ohm, soon i will be buying ( buying not replacing ) Yamaha YHT- 298 Home theater bundle; http://asia.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/hometheater-systems/home-theater-package/yht-298_black_l/ i'm pretty sure that  i will connect the spdif out of my xonar to the spdif in of my yamaha A/V receiver for surround sound ( movies and games ). What i am not sure of is my headphone setup for stereo sources i...
yes , i did >> 2 days i tried every possible solution , believe me it is not working well 
hello guys , i just bought a used STX and it seems not to work and am returning it soon no there is a big offer for the solo in my country ( almost half the price of STX and ZxR ) since i am not an audiophile would i notice a big difference ( if there ) between the STX and the Phoebus ? now i own the titanium (not HD) would anyone of these 3 be  huge step or not ?
Bump
no i dont haveTeied wmp and even the asus audio centee test is very low
Without svm nothing is changed