or Connect

Posts by OK-Guy

we'll all have to wait until September by the looks, things will calm down by then... if the media who are full of hyperbole can actually start informing the masses properly. anyhow enough of political intrigue its upsetting my Mojo (getting back on track) 
 didn't the Swiss rule out joining the EU?... btw us moronic Brits are a resilient group, we have a habit of rolling-up our sleeves and getting on with things...
Warrior... I'm good thanks mate (thanks for asking, hope you're in fine fettle as well), it's been a bit fraught at times lately though I'll be free of my commitments in the next few weeks (campaign wars huh)... be nice to catch up on Head-Fi product wise in the next few weeks, blimey things move on a pace you don't notice it when your actively posting... I hear there's new pair 50 ba-driver IEM's with a supercharged turbo in each ear out, I've been trying to find the...
 you maybe better off with some of the fantastic newly released Chord power-amps to go with DAVE (or the TT for that matter)... think of the fun you could have with choosing from a myriad of British speakers... your money would be well invested for sure...  Link to Chord: http://chordelectronics.co.uk/
  my thoughts exactly, it gets my vote (see what I did there)...  btw... I'm half Welsh guess I'm still in the 'in' camp now that England are out... 'Goooo Dragons' my Mum would be so proud...
 a Dave... or perhaps a Jag, McLaren or Range-Rover ?...
I for one will not be gloating at the result which was all about democracy over bureaucratic rule ( unelected fascism if you like)... the 'fear doom-mongers' had it so wrong, the markets are up, the pound is at a level that encourages exports which is great for manufacturing and the political upheaval is refreshing which will hopefully install belief in local communities... there will be no tariffs on trade between the UK & EU, the Germans & French will see to that,...
15,000 postings since I last posted on this thread so don't expect any 'personal' replies... I would do my impression of a Martin Luther King speech (free of chains & all that) though I don't think the Mods would be to impressed with my political thoughts on a hi-fi site... I'll be back in a few weeks., I have a new brio for life now the Mojo has been returned to the UK via democracy.   talking of Mojo's that new leather-case looks rather dapper if'n I do say so myself...
 they reduced the allowance last year for imported Goods it's now £15 approx. before VAT's added & I believe the 'Gift' allowance is £28 approx... they gotta hit the little guy so Amazon & the like can keep their tax exemptions. ps... my Brother lives close to Exeter, you're welcome to him...
 I can confirm they have telephones in Greece having spent many a happy holiday touring the islands (Spetsai was my fave), you can even use a mobile, well you could back in the 90's, hth. btw... if you sole purpose of joining was to be a troll it's worked, please don't flame things further.