Posts by stevekwc

Looking for a US pair, due to the warranty purpose. Thank you.
Bought. Thanks.
May I ask is the cable still available? Thanks!
I like to trade my iPhone 4/4S to RCAs cable for a min 3.5" to RCAs cable. Looking for an ALO/Whiplash Audio/Moon-Audio/etc. equivalent.   The cable I have is 2-foot.   Thanks. Steve K
I hope there is no need for anyone to make cancellation. But wishfully I like my 2013 post-Christmas order to move earlier. 
Looking for a clean pair, US model only. Prefer the seller to include a copy of the original sales receipt.  Please PM info and price. Thank you, Steve.
Prefer to have a US sale. Looking for one without scratch. Please PM images and price paypalled and shipped to CT 06510. Thank you, Steve
 Batch #1 looks lasting to the eyes, IMO. My order is a grey one. I wish there will be a champagne gold color & finish, likes SRM-717, in the future.
Great DAC musically and aesthetically to go with my Classe Delta system and B&W speakers. I also used this to feed WA6SE with my LCD2r2 and get enjoyable result. You can find a detailed review at 6Moons for Minerva's Blue Moon Award. http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/weiss2/minerva.html   The DAC has various inputs (firewire x2, optical, coaxial and AES/EBU) with the quality digital volume control to be used as budget pre-amp. I am planning to acquire a Classe CP-800,...
Looking for a minty pair. Please pm. I am at 06510, CT, USA. If interested, I can do a trade to my LCD-2r2 Bamboo plus cash on your side. Thanks, Steve KC