Posts by powerpopper

Whole bunch of Schiit in this classified...   Earlier this year, I went through a major headphone and amp acquisition phase and 6 months or so later find that I need to sell most of my gear to finance other projects. I am the original owner of all these items and they have never left my smoke-free home. All are very gently used and clean and were purchased directly from Schiit Audio. Will ship to CONUS only. Payment accepted via Paypal only. Sorry, no trades. I've...
Earlier this year, I went through a major headphone acquisition and 6 months or so later find that I need to sell most of my gear to finance other projects. I am the original owner of all these items and they have never left my smoke-free home. All are very gently used and clean. Will ship to CONUS only. Payment accepted via Paypal only. Sorry, no trades. I've tried to make the prices as competitive as possible, but I am willing to listen to any reasonable...
Earlier this year, I went through a major headphone acquisition and 6 months or so later find that I need to sell most of my gear to finance other projects. I am the original owner of all these items and they have never left my smoke-free home. All are very gently used and clean. Will ship to CONUS only. Payment accepted via Paypal only. Sorry, no trades. I've tried to make the prices as competitive as possible, but I am willing to listen to any reasonable...
I have the CLAS, Continental and LCD-2. No, I don't ever want to bring them outdoors. However, when I travel I can bring this set up with me and have unbelievable sound in my room. It's an awesome rig. The high/low gain switch on the Continental means I can also use it to drive IEMs which I occasionally do.  
I really like my Continental and I wonder how it will compare to the National?   http://aloaudio.com/thenational.html
Got my Toxic Silver Poison cable today and it is lovely.
I'm talking about buying direct from Amazon.    
To the OP...they do have a very generous return policy (30 days) and carry the full range of Grado products from what I can tell so that might be a way for you to go...  
Got my Silver Dragon for the HE-500 a couple of days ago. HUGE improvement over the skinny, clear silver stock cable in terms of build quality. Can't say I notice a difference in SQ but I'll live with them for a while and if not, that's ok.  
Thanks. I've replied.