or Connect

Posts by andlight91

Well the issue that I'm wondering is that my speakers are not powered.  I have a separate amp for them in the way of the SMSL SA50.  Will passing through the power of a tube amp to that ruin them?
So basically it just acts like a pass through for the signal
Is there any danger to my speakers by running them through two different amplifiers?
Hello All, I currently have an Audinst Hud-MX1 as my primary DAC/Amp for my headphones (Beyerdynamic DT990 600 OHM), and I have an SMSL SA50 amp for my Audio Engine P4 bookshelf speakers. I am looking into getting a dedicated Tube Amp for my headphones, but I am running into a serious problem.  As my current AMP/Dac only have two outputs, one headphone and one rca.  I might be interested in getting a new dac.   The issue that I am wondering is if I bought the Schiit...
I have the BS21s in my living room being used as Home Theater speakers :D  I'll just go with the BS22s for my battlestation then and get the T-Amp.  Thanks for the help!
So If I got the Indeed t-amp what speakers would you recommend to go with it?  I would be using my Audinst Hud-MX1 as a preamp/dac
 I don't like listening to music loud.  When I game I listen at a normal volume.  It's really dependent on when I'm listening/playing.  Late at night I use my headphones to be considerate of my roommates.  During the day I have my Amp/Dac between 9 and 12 o'Clock.
 Am I going to notice a significant difference between the active and passive? Do you have any suggestions on what components I should get?
So would you suggest getting the Maudio AV40s over a set of Polk Passive Monitors and an Indeed TAmp?
Hello all, I currently have a set of EagleTek 2.1 speakers and I'm looking to upgrade to a better set of speakers.  I'm fully upgrading my office/man-cave.  I just build a PC and am working on my battlestation, so I figured it might be worth it to upgrade my speakers.  My setup is currently PC->Audinst Hud-MX1.  This then has the internal switcher of RCA out and Headphone out.  My headphones are Beyerdynamic DT990 Premiums.   So Yeah I wanna upgrade to either a steroe...