Posts by Niteblooded

Found this melodic dubstep song by pure chance.   I don't think this guy is known at all but I still think this track is pretty solid.   Free download too.   Zulishanti - Likwid (Sauniks Remix)     SoundPon3's post reminded that song I posted in that list of female vocals (list is on previous page) that was not available on SoundCloud for some reason is back.   Free download link is active as well.   It's the same exact link so wasn't re-uploaded.   Not sure why it...
 I admit to using some less than honorable means of acquiring songs if they aren't not available for purchase anywhere.   This song and this song for example.  I went to their FB pages, followed purchase links, looked on itunes and other pay sites but nada.   You might actually like those two songs as well.   You might have to download a Firefox add-on if you do...  That aside, I'm not entirely sure why I like this song but I do.   Simple pleasures and all I guess.   It's...
 I been addicted to The Home We Made for awhile now.   Here are some of my favorite female vocals in a lot of different genres (liquid dub, dnb, liquid dnb, melodic dub, ambient, chill, progressive house) so maybe even if you heard some there will be some new ones for you.   Though I think these have been listed at one or another in this thread but sounds like you just found this thread.   Not really listed in order as some of my favorites are actually in the...
 No prob :)   While I don't relate I can totally respect that.   Not everything is going to speak to everyone and certain sounds will always irritate some more than others.   No clue on L-Wiz but ya glad Skream is getting back into it. You saw this website right:   Freeizm.com
 I'm not really one to follow one person or even a band so I can't vouch for these guys as all around but these are some songs I like to play by lesser known artists.   I've shared some of these before but would have been awhile ago probably. Third song is probably my favorite.   Fourth song is like 2 days old and worth trying.     
Found this song by accident on SoundCloud - free download btw.    Will probably get old soon but till then..., loving it so far!       Bought this EP on a whim just recently.   Apparently it came out almost 4 years ago.   MEEP!   Love this slow and hauntingly creepy song.       While I'm on an oldies kick this one kicked on when my car decided to tell my phone to play random songs instead of the playlist I last had on.   I forgot I still had this song on my...
 Very cool man, very few people (especially on the interwebz) are willing to admit they posted too soon or willing to look at someone else's point of view!   Much respect. Here's a few to get you started that I think are very friendly to someone new to the genre.   And BTW, I used to HATE dubstep as well.   I do mean hate.   It's grown to become one of my favorite genres.   I recommend sticking to Liquid Dub and Liquid DnB starting off so you realize Dubstep isn't as harsh...
  Been a fan since I saw her in Europe when I was visiting relatives.    I won't say I've seen every video on YouTube but I've racked up quite a few frequent flyer miles. << too funny to not use. My favorite video of J'en Ai Marre ...because it is SOO clean and the camera angles are pure genius!  I would enslave the world for a similar video quality of this video because her facial expression are so on key => J'ai Pas Vingt Ans. This performance of that song is very close...
^ ^ Dat camel toe!     Russian cutie that just makes me melt   Photographer => Grinch7 (NSFW pictures on his DeviantArt page)     ^ My #1.   She's hot, she's cute.   She's got curves.
 I mostly came back to catch up on tunes as I've been out of the scene for awhile.   Went back to at least page 236 and while I bought and downloaded many songs I've heard here this one stuck out the most to me.   Not a fan of duos but this one worked out well.   Oddly enough I was moaning (to myself) that no one is putting out good free music anymore but the song that stuck out the most IS free.  Speaking of free here is an old one I had been saving up for quite some time...