Posts by Niteblooded

So I was going through some bookmarks and found this one.   TJ made a comment saying Twelve Tones was the favorite song so I gave that a listen first... Rebecca Brandt - Numbers & Shapes   ZELDA!   It reminds me of Zelda all day long.   I could dungeon crawl in Zelda to that song!   After you listen to Twelve Tones, listen to this song by Omnitica.   Mysteries of Night Town  
It definitely sounds Pink Floyd-esque but I really don't think it belongs to any sort of genre.  While there isn't much in this realm you might like orchestral electronica.   This is more in the orchestral electro-house realm so while not as chill as the song in this thread maybe its still up your alley.  
The Knocks - Modern Hearts (Goldroom Remix) Clubfeet - Heartbreak (feat. Chela) Goldroom feat. Chela - Fifteen (Final DJs When We Were Young Remix)   Posted the 3rd one in the EDM thread but maybe not everyone reads that.   If you know the song Twisted by Keith Sweat check out the song after it.
Anyone listening to a song in sub/-genre they normally don't listen to?   Probably shouldn't admit to listening to this, but this song is so relaxing to me - Goldroom feat. Chela - Fifteen (Final DJs When We Were Young Remix)   Not gonna lie, I also listen to a couple of the songs that come after it in SoundCloud's playlist but I don't even know how I found it as I don't look at this genre at all.   I'm a sucker for slow jams I guess.       June 28, 2014 EDIT (so I...
^ Interesting vibe, will have to sample more.     Already shared in this topic long ago but felt like listening to it again.       DotEXE - My New Addiction (free dl)   Koven - Another Home (free dl)
 Not really a popular sub-genre (for lack of better wording) in EDM but I will give you the little I know about.   Some of it will be completely ambient but you may want to give it a try when you have time.   We used to have some regulars that were far more into than I am.   I typically use metal as my outlet for anger as well as "I just want to be left alone" and use EDM to pump me up or chill me down. Harder Style  [[SPOILER]]   Dark AmbientThis is actually the darkest...

Hard for me to say he is underrated when he gets a lot of cred but its true he isn't a huge name.   His type of music, while very solid, is more chill by nature so he isn't going to be big in the party scene.   There are a lot of artists I think deserve more credit - like Hybrid Minds.   I at least see people mention MitiS quite a bit.  I literally think I am the only one who mentions them (Hybrid Minds) and their DnB is some of the best current DnB more recently (2014 has...
Been awhile since I posted here so really can't promise these haven't been posted before but since I always seem to be the only one who posts Hybrid Minds stuff (maybe not many DnB fans here) than it is probably pretty safe this hasn't been posted before.   For those who like female vocals...   Hard for me to mention female vocals and not mention CoMa.   Shame she doesn't do music with her brother, Koda, anymore ...or at least last I heard.   Great one for future garage...
Found this melodic dubstep song by pure chance.   I don't think this guy is known at all but I still think this track is pretty solid.   Free download too.   Zulishanti - Likwid (Sauniks Remix)     SoundPon3's post reminded that song I posted in that list of female vocals (list is on previous page) that was not available on SoundCloud for some reason is back.   Free download link is active as well.   It's the same exact link so wasn't re-uploaded.   Not sure why it...