Posts by TheChosen0ne

$200 or less for good earphone/earbuds that don't need portable dac/amp
I want to listen to my S5/music when I'm not at home.  Just curious if the Galaxy S5 earbuds that came with it are any good.  Also can you guys recommend me good earbuds that don't require portable amp/dac?
I want to listen to my S5/music when I'm not at home.  Just curious if the Galaxy S5 earbuds that came with it are any good.  Also can you guys recommend me good earbuds that don't require portable amp/dac?
Any other suggestions that are $500 or cheaper?
  I changed my mind about my budget.  If it goes under or over $500 it doesn't matter as long as it's worth spending over $500 then I'll do it.  Right now I am just looking for speakers that will last me a decade or three like with my current set up with Asgard 2, Uber Bifrost and HE 500s.  I know there are more expensive, better phones, dac and amp but I am very satisfied with what I have.  Now I just need speakers so I can switch back and forth from speakers to...
Right now my rca cables are hooked to the Bifrost.  So take out the other end from Bifrost and hook it up to the speakers?  Right now my current RCA cables is like 6 inches.  I gotta find one that's at least 5 to 6 feet because as you all read, my table and room is super small.  I have my Asgard 2 and Uber Bifrost on my bed.  Can you guys recommend me the best/right cables for me on Amazon?  Also basically any speakers with a pre amp can do that right?  Sorry if I sound...
These any good?
I think I might get the ADAM A3X even though it's $359 each at Amazon which I prefer to buy it from.  Is there a better place to get them for a better price online?  Can I use the Asgard 2/Bifrost with it?  How would I connect the speakers to my comp?  USB?  I don't know anything about anything related to audio stuff.  Also putting speakers behind my monitor isn't an option since there's no space there too and also the audio might be kinda bad since it's getting blocked by...
I haven't used speakers in a decade and a half and at that time I didn't even know the word audiophile existed so I didn't know how amazing music can sound.  Right now I have the Asgard 2 and Uber Bifrost with the HE 500 and been using that combination for months now but feel like going back to speakers and changing things up when I don't feel like using my phones.  Can you guys recommend me audiophile speakers that are 6" wide or less?  My table is super small.  I could...
The weight was bad about the first day or two then my body/head got used to it very fast.  Keep in mind I listen to music a minimum of 10 hours.  at least 15+ hours on my off days sitting on the computer at home and taking little breaks to eat, pee, poop, etc.