Posts by TheChosen0ne

I'd like to play music from my phone in my car but I got an old SUV that don't have anything except a cd player, am/fm radio, the cigarette/phone charging thing you plug in and cassette player. Also I don't want a new deck cause it's a pain in the ass for me to install and I don't want anyone else in my car.  I am currently using a cassette adapter but it's starting to die out and I'd like something that isn't a cassette adapter cause I heard the audio quality sucks....
Someone suggested thing at another site, should I get that?   http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Wireless-Bluetooth-Speaker-Speakerphone/dp/B00E9YIFQ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407243789&sr=8-1&tag=androidcentral00-20&m1k=vb_ac   Would the the audio quality be good?  Also I never used a bluetooth device before
2005 4 Runner SR4 or SR5 I'm too lazy to look it up now cause like I said I'm lazy and it's late at night right now.  Also it's the stock one
   Yeah it's for my car.  And I am a super lazy dude who gets headaches just looking at videos on how to take out and put in new head units/decks so that isn't an option.  And I am paranoid to let someone else do it for me even at Best Buy cause they might install some secret hidden camera and or audio recording device in my car without me knowing.
Would getting a bluetooth speaker be a good option?  hows the sound quality of bluetooth speakers?  I'm thinking about getting this     http://www.amazon.com/Jabra-FREEWAY-Bluetooth-Speakerphone-Packaging/dp/B004XZHY34
Or are there better quality adapters that make my music sound better?  I have a Galaxy S5 and an SUV that is almost 10 years old.  I've been using an adapter that someone got for me but it's deteriorating and I need to position my phone a certain way in order to listen to music clearly without any problem. 
Or are there better quality adapters that make my music sound better?  I have a Galaxy S5 and an SUV that is almost 10 years old.  I've been using an adapter that someone got for me but it's deteriorating and I need to position my phone a certain way in order to listen to music clearly without any problem. 
$200 or less for good earphone/earbuds that don't need portable dac/amp
I want to listen to my S5/music when I'm not at home.  Just curious if the Galaxy S5 earbuds that came with it are any good.  Also can you guys recommend me good earbuds that don't require portable amp/dac?
I want to listen to my S5/music when I'm not at home.  Just curious if the Galaxy S5 earbuds that came with it are any good.  Also can you guys recommend me good earbuds that don't require portable amp/dac?