Posts by cinek

thanks
are there any good alternatives to the beats studio? I'm looking for a great punchy base, like the beats, modern stylish design, don't need to have active noise cancelling, passive is good enough - price range more or less the same. Android compatible if possible
I need to get some proper headphones for my lumia - not many choices compatible with it   currently looking at    Nokia Purity HD - can't find many reviews on it - not sure if there's anything better?
I'm looking for a decent base but not overpowering. Currently have mie2 and it's really lacking the base. All of the above have iphone controls which is a must have. Which ones are best for the price & performance? or should I go for something else?   been looking at  Monster turbines Pro gold turbine mobile high performance denon AH-C560R AH-C300 Ajay t-Jays four   Etymotic Research HF5 sennheiser cx980i  
narrowed my search for IEMs  a bit   looking at Monster turbines Pro gold or turbine mobile high performance or denon AH-C560R or AH-C300   I'm looking for a decent base but not overpowering. Currently have mie2 and it's really lacking the base. All of the above have iphone controls which is a must have. Which ones are best for the price & performance? or should I go for something else?   the last contender would be vmoda vibrato 
thanks, I saw the first post you linked to, however my budget is about 70 euros more   the  Etymotic HF5 don't have mobile controls :(  
anyone?
Currently have the bose mie2, but need something for the gym - has to be noise cancelling/filtering, don't want to hear anyone around me. Don't mind if they're in ear or iem's. I've looked at the B&W C5s but there are some complaints about the cable noise, since I don't want my music blasting out of them at the gym, that will most definitely be an issue :( they also need to have mobile controls and work with the iphone   Budget £150.   thanks in advance
finally narrowed it down to 2 - but I'm not sure which one to go for - need them to work with my iphone (3 button control)
what do you think about Klipsch Image S4i  ?