Posts by angelsblood

good question. But it's so hard, they're both great cables, difference are subtle. There is one song on my notes, Walking in the Air by Sephira, where there is one hit of drum in the background (48s-50s), then rumbles then slowly fades into the distance, the toxic gave me deeper and tighter bass, and the sense of distance is clearer to me, it's awesome! And smoothness, the romance in the music... maybe i'm blinded by the gold >_< btw, i was going to post the youtube vid...
ok i think the comparison is long due! Cables was very well burnt in (over 200 hours). I own the whiplash twau and gold silver poison, and Frank was very kind loaning the silver widow. I have silver widow for LCD 2, I know it is very good, but haven't tried it on an iem. I must say, it was harder than i thought, having to take the iem off, change the cable and repeat, the lag time means differences are very hard to notice/remember. Many tries must be made. I was worried...
 sorry i don't know where to download v1.002, but curious why you want to revert back?
sold!
sold!
Hi guys, this gorgeous cable is just less than 4 months old! And as always, it was treated like a lady! XD   It is 6ft long and 4 pin balanced xlr terminated. Selling this because i am selling my LCD 2, since iem gets the most if not all head time in my current lifestyle.   Price includes paypal fees and shipping within UK. If you feel comfortable, you can pay by gift and i will pass most of the savings to you.   cheers; )
Hi guys, selling a 5 months old LCD 2 in like new condition! As always, I treat this like a princess ; )   I haven't used this much, since most my listening is with my iem's. So I decide to let this one go.   All original packaging, wood care kit, fr graph, everything intact and untouched. It comes with the pelican box, it actually really nice XD   Prices does not includes paypal fee and shipping within UK. If you feel comfortable, you can pay by gift and I will pass...
Hi guys, got this cable just three months ago, like new condition, it is very well taken care of, i treat all my audio gears like princess   It is 3.5mm TRRS balanced terminated for HM 901/ HM 802 balanced card.   Price include paypal fee and shipping within UK. Of course if you trust me based on my reviews, you can pay by gift and i will happily pass most the savings to you.
 Hehe i guess you're more familiar with the BW since you are the proud owner of the 8 wire special  btw, sorry i missed your post few days ago was on holiday with the lads. thanks for the compliment about the girl ; ) i'm pm'ing frank about an venom cable for iem, he said he's making a venom for another person too, is it you?
yep, i wasn't happy with westone tips too. I'm loving the shure foam tips now, the black oval ones not the yellow.