Posts by angelsblood

Is this the 20 awg extended bass version? How does it sound pairing with the utopia?  I'm still deciding between the hybrid and this! Looking forward to your thoughts!
 Awesome! Congrats on receiving such a nice cable  I'm also thinking of getting a cable since I also want to go balanced. How much extra did you pay for the utopia connectors? There seems to be a price differences on the same connectors between the Noir and Copper series    Matt just answered that question through email, it is because the Noir is more complicated and hence more time consuming to mount the connectors than the copper series! Hence the price difference.
 Have you received your cable yet? Which one did you order? Waiting for your impressions 
Sold!
Hi guys! Selling my 3 months old KEF Egg! Bought this brand new, it's still in like new condition! All packaging intact.   These are brilliant speakers, just a little annoyance is that it will auto power off when unused for several minutes!I bought a schitt rag, and it has a speaker amp section as well as headphones, so I will get myself some passive bookshelf speakers to pair it with.   Price includes paypal fees and shipping in UK. Thanks~!   ps. will include pics...
Sold!
Hello! Hope you all had a great Christmas and new year!   Bought brand new a little less than a year ago, it has been very well taken care of, and so it is still in mint condition! I'm now using my desktop setup so I decided to let go of this little gem! This dac/amp has served me very well, so well my desktop setup is also from Chord(2qute)!   Price includes paypal fees and shipping in UK. Not looking to trade. Thanks!
Hello! Hope you all had a great Christmas and new year!   I bought this brand new, it has served me well for a little over a year and a half. Still mint condition!    Price includes paypal fees and shipping in UK. Thanks!
Hello! Hope you all had a good Christmas and new year ;)   I'm letting go of this beautiful and lightly used cable, as I have a desktop setup now! Bought brand new from Frank a little less than a year ago. As always, I treat my gear very well! Standard weston 2 pin and 3.5 mm plug. Condition is mint!    Price includes paypal fee and shipping in UK. Thanks!
 Looking forward to your impressions ;)