Posts by angelsblood

Love Lana del Rey, and these beautiful girls' cover is angelic 
Price drop!
Price drop!
Hi guys! Time for a change, and so I decided to sell this. I bought from Musicaacoustics, and I had them for a little over a year. Very well taken care of, still excellent condition, just like new in fact! Price includes delivery (in UK) and paypal fees.    P.S. The thick cable shown is the Toxic Cables Silver Venom, and is sold on a separate ad!
Hi guys, I have here the first ever silver venom for the IEM from toxic cables! 18awg solid silver core totl cable. you can see the #001 serial number on the jack plug! I have this cable for around 7 months, and it is amazing. I've got tiny ears, and it fits no problem, just need to get used to the bulk. Condition is like new, i take good care of it! Never leaves the safety of home! I'm selling this as I no longer listen to my IEM's at home, so I'll be opting for something...
sold!
sales pending...
Hi guys, bought this from custom cable just under a year ago. I don't think I need to say much about the Hugo, it sounds incredible. I need something more portable due to my traveling and so I will let this go. It is in top notch condition, brilliant! All original packaging intact! This comes with a Vertere Acoustics D-Fi V2 USB cable!
 WOW! Your cable finally arrived ; ) It looks AWESOME, and fits right at home with your other high end gears!!! Yes let the venom burn in longer, i bet there'll be more potential in it waiting to be unlocked
 haha it's another good reason to live in the UK !! did u manage to get a tracking, because it's been shipped already hasn't it? awww nice! I'm happy to be in your list