or Connect

Posts by david8613

I have been totally enjoying my plantronic back beat pros, but wondering if there something newer and better sounding now with all the same features? Crazy Battery life, noise cancelling, and good bass, multiple source, etc.
Can you tell me the date of the latest firmware, I have the plantronic back beat pros and updated when they first came out but wondering if there is any improvement
No hiss that I can hear from either backbeat pro or ue 9000, on the ue 9000 the highs are rolled off in a nice way, very sweet warm deep sig that's strong and powerful. The backbeats only exhibit harshness in the highs when played very loud but at normal listening levels you get very detailed highs that hit the higher frequencies than the ue 9000 can't do. They both weigh pratically the same.
I would stay away from the Sony MDR-XB950BT too much bass, and highs are not nice enough for delicate parts of a movie and they have a very closed soundstage that's why I don't have them anymore. I have extensive experience with the logitech ue 9000 and I have used them to watch movies, especially the game of thrones series, bass was excellent with alot of authority and strength, mids punchy very good, with nicely rolled off highs, soundstage is also great for movies very...
I have to ask since you have both the plantronics bb pro and the sony mk2s, can you give a detailed description of sound quality of the 2 headsets. I have the backbeat pros and love them, but always wondered about the mk2. Thanks...
Have you tried the plantronics backbeat pros? They have noise cancelling that works very well. I did an experiment, I drove in my car on the highway with heater full blast, and radio at top volume. All road noise and heater noise disappeared, with radio voices reduced to a slight mumble. I would say they did a great job, and they sounded superb in either mode, no difference.in this day and age there is no reason not to have noise cancelling especially at those premium...
Give it more time, you will get used to them. that's my only other little negative of the bbp, I wish they used bigger cushions, I think It would make them more comfortable and tame the highs some, I had some vmoda headphones which I upgraded the cushions to the xl versions, very nice upgrade, day night difference. Bass got deeper, tamed brightness, comfort was better. It also would be cool if They were oval shaped too, much more comfort and better fit, like my logitec ue...
I looked at the level up prior to getting the backbeat pro, off the bat the Samsung level up lacks the bass the backbeat pro can produce, that alone swayed me big time. The level up are also very bulky, way too bulky to me. The anc on the backbeats is also very good, I tested this in my car, driving on Highway with heater full blast, with radio on, the backbeats pro canceled all road noise, and heater noise. Radio voices were reduced to low mumbles. That's how anc works...
Giogio have you seen these very affordable, looks nice, but I don't know about the sound. Another forum member said they sound good. http://www.nakamichi-usa.com/index.php/bthp-06
New force what bluetooth headphones do you prefer or currently use?