Posts by atart

PM'ed
Not to threadjack or anything, but what about the 60hz vs. 120hz debate. Can you guys tell the difference? I've heard it white washes everything with that soap-opera look.
Sort of switched gears, and went with this Omega rather than the Tag. I quite like the classic look of the aqua terra: Amazon.com: Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Men's Small Black Dial Stainless Steel Automatic Watch 2504.50: Jewelry & Watches: Omega Looking for authorized dealers, anyone know of any online? I'm sure I'll need to venture in store to try these on before buying. PS: My wrist size is on the smaller end, around 6.1 inches (~15.5 cm). Judging by that, I'm...
Now, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to coats, their materials etc. What I have heard is that a combination of Cashmere and Wool would be advisable (Am I right?) I will be moving to Chicago in a few months, and while the harshest of the winter would be over by then, just would like to take a look at my options. This is my first job, dress code at work is business casual, but would like the coat to be somewhat dressy. This is what I've come up with so far: BOSS...
Quote: Originally Posted by bhd812 i swear u heard A baby chicken die when i read the "M" word.... I don't know much about watches, so pardon my ignorance. But what's wrong with a Movado? I actually had a look at a few and thought they were OK. The front runner as of now is: Amazon.com: Tag Heuer Carrera: Jewelry & Watches: Tag Heuer Any and all advice appreciated! P.S. When it says automatic on the dial, what does that refer to? I...
looking for some advice here. I'm on a strict $1500 budget, and looking for a watch that will (hopefully) last me the next 10+ years. Things to consider: 1) metal straps don't look very good on my wrist, I'd much rather prefer a black or brown leather strap to a metal one. Black metal is fine too. 2) I'm not a big fan of the big dials, I prefer the medium sized ones. I have browsing thru amazon and have found a few Oris and Rado watches to my liking. Any other...
looking for some advice here. I'm on a strict $1500 budget, and looking for a watch that will (hopefully) last me the next 10+ years. Things to consider: 1) metal straps don't look very good on my wrist, I'd much rather prefer a black or brown leather strap to a metal one. Black metal is fine too. 2) I'm not a big fan of the big dials, I prefer the medium sized ones. I have browsing thru amazon and have found a few Oris and Rado watches to my liking. Any other...
I'm looking for an alarm clock and came across this one: Oregon Scientific | U.S. | Product | DP200A | Daylight Projection Clock with Outdoor Temperature Display Wondering if any of you have heard anything about that clock or Oregon Scientific in general. Any other suggestions?
lol dont see anything either. what might you be selling buddy? (hoping its PS-1 )
A lot of interest for this discontinued pair of phones, a chance to swipe them, but they do seem to be going for more than usual. In no way affiliated with the seller. http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Koss-KSC-35-...QQcmdZViewItem cheers.