Posts by dooodstevenn

oh, i didnt know that, thanks!    
Im starting to think about the HTF-600 but i dont want to buy online in case something like this happens again, its alot easier to drive to a store and return them.  i could not find them at any stores, but found them online with ship to store at walmart for 53 bucks, worth it for that price? i see them on amazon for 30.   also site to store for the koss dj100 is 80 at bestbuy, 80 online.
after long hours and days of relentless search that would fit my needs, i decided to go with the XB line, and since many say the 500's are the best of the bunch, i drove 20 miles to the nearest best buy that had them.  tried them out, and even with some EQing recommended from other users speficically for the xb-500's im still not satisfied with them.  im in the process of burning them in but they still have no difference.  Ive been comparing these to sennheiser's HD 238...
anyone out there have a free simple computer equalizer software that they could reccomend? Ive been searching forums and google and all the stuff i try is either too confusing it doesnt work well or at all.  all i need is a stright up EQ software that will apply that eq settings to all my audio, i dont want to have to eq everything i play media on from spotify, to itunes, to vlc media player for movies, etc.
What do you guys think of those four headphones? In no way do i need to monitor or edit music, i just want a set that i will enjoy with music, games, and movies.  i listen to a wide range from bassy dub step to high classical music. i'd like to think im pretty neutral when it comes to prefering bass to neutral sound, but i have to admit I like my bass, but i hate it when its over powering and gets boring.  so what of the four would you guys recommend for good highs,...
Im looking for something around the 100 dollar mark, i want something to replace my current sennheiser hd 238 and cx400ii ..something i could use to watch movies, play games, listen to music, at home and in loud public places, so i need some kind of ambient noise dampening as well as closed headphones so i dont disturb others.  i listening to almost everything from symphonic orchestras to dub step, but i lean more towards bass land.  so far i have been looking at the...
I've been wanting to upgrade for a while now, and I have decided to buy myself a christmas present!  Ive been looking for a while now, and have come to the two headphones (sennheiser hd280 pro, and audio tech. atc-m30) and cant really decide between the two.  i have no real need for portability, as i will be using them at home for the computer, movies, etc. something comfy is an absolute must.  but i will give up some for surperior sound quality.  I have a huge range of...