or Connect

Posts by AcademicBarzo

Had those issues, alongside the stuttering issues with the original release of these headphones in April 2015. It's disappointing to hear that the noise cancelling issues remain in the latest revision of these headphones. I remember the warbling and shuddering/thumping you describe. It made the headphones unusable via Bluetooth on my daily commute into work via bus. Roads here in the UK are rarely smooth. It was a lot less of an issue on a train, though it was still...
It's the NFC tag, for NFC enabled devicesSent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plantronics - 24hrs (ANC on)' 60 hours (ANC off)Samsung Level On Pro - 10hrs (ANC on), 20 hours (ANC off)Sennheiser Urbanite xl wireless - 25hrs (no ANC)I'd rather have an uninterrupted connection than a long battery life myself, but the point I was making is that other headphones work fine with the new S7 line of phones.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If it is, then it's only with the M2s. I have a S7, and have a rock solid connection with Plantronic Backbeat Pros, Sennheiser Urbanite XL wireless and Samsung Level On Pros.Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Agree. The 650s have the dual benefit of being open backed headphones and considerably more expensive, so that doubtless explains their clear advantages over the M50x.I'm amazed at what the M50X offers for the money. My portable headphone of choice, and also great for watching movies and music at home when I don't want to disturb anyone. Very pleased indeed.Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bought a pair of M50x last weekend. Amazed at the quality of the sound. Much prefer this sound signature to my Sennheiser Momentum 2.0. The M50x is closer to my Sennheiser HD650s than the Momentums will ever be, no matter how good they look. Colour me impressed with the aths! Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
I'd suggest the Urbanite XLs. More thump than rumble, but meet all your other criteria on the nose. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I'd suggest either the Sennheiser Urbanite XL wireless or the Plantronics Backbeat Pro. Former have a good mid bass thump to the sound, but it is otherwise a pretty balanced sound signature (quite dark sounding, as treble is rolled off a bit, though maintains some upper sparkle). The Plantronics hit like a mule in bass, particularly with the ANC engaged (one of the extra features on this headset over the Sennheisers), and the sound signature is generally brighter. Two...
Different heads, different ears. I find them extremely comfortable. I find the leather headband on the Momentum M2s uncomfortable after an hour or so.Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Having picked these up at Christmas, have to say I think they do an amazing job with surround tracks.Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk