Posts by anupam kumar1

I have a fujitsu t902 lifebook tablet-laptop, with my music library on it. I take the laptop everywhere I go because it's so mobile and convenient. Yeah, I realize the difference between flac and 192/320k mp3 ... The difference becomes more apparent when I listen through these cans... and yeah I use EAC to rip my music off my CDs when I am on windows , cdparanoia when I work with linux
Hey guys. Just wanted to give you guys an update.   I went ahead and bought the AKG K 495 NC cans. Amazon ... Got it for $299 USD ... I think it's a pretty good deal. Here's the link if any of you are interested. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006S8DS8E/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1     I am at the library now, with ANC on, and man this is bliss! The moment I take off my headphones I hear a loud rumbling of the AC, people whispering, typing away...
 Dude, I have EXACTLY the same requirement!  EXACTLY!   So, what did you end up buying and what was your final decision ?
[quote]do you understand the difference between ANC and good isolation?[/quote]   I understand the difference in principle, but not in experience. If you were to be sitting in the library and you would want to drown out the droning sound of a fan and an A/C unit, which one would you use ? Would you say that AKG or PSB M4U2 would do the job as well as Bose to drown out in this specific situation ?   [quote]IEM's are the best for that; are you open to using those...
Let's get straight to the point. I have the following requirements:   Good Active Noise Cancellation - I am a student, and travel. I would like my headphones to give me a zen type of feel when I turn on noise cancellation on, even when I am not in the mood to listen to music. Need to wear it for long periods of time (6-8 hours at a stretch) - I may or may not be listening to music during that time, but I would like to have my headphone block out most sounds...
ue tf10 is the bomb no doubt. Keeping that aside for now.   Keeping that aside, I was wondering...   you know what I would really like to know ?   I would like to know that is Bose really as good as UE 700 ?   Because UE700 boasts of having a dual armature to produce 2 different sets of frequencies. Bose IE2 has nothing of that sort ... So, clearly UE700 sounds technically more sophisticated and seemingly more capable of reproducing sound in a detail that...
Hello Forum!   I m a newbie and an aspiring audiophile from India.   I m looking for a entry level high-end in-ear earphones.    The price range shouldn't exceed 220 USD (12,000 INR).    I generally listen to Jazz, Western Classical, Rock n Roll, Blues mostly. And For hereon when I listen to my music, I want to hear every instrument played with a decent level of distinction.    As far as my research goes (which is not much really), I have narrowed it...