or Connect

Posts by Dixter

can we get some more details for the DAC....   will it trigger the enhanced playback mode of the Onkyo Player where it does real time DSD conversion ??
can't wait to see the reviews coming out...   
Just in case you have not seen the video demo that was posted on youtube a couple days ago...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdZArAPV3mQ
1) What is this new product? Where is it used?   The product is two fold...  a balanced to SE adapter/match/filter...  its used at the output of a music device with balanced output and the headphones plug into the other end   2) What is the first button for – the one on the main barrel (on the left)?   The first button is for impedance matching/filtering   3) What is the second button for – the one on the 3.5mm connector (on the right)?   The second button is for...
I think the main reason most are complaining is because there have been too many lies and too many dates given that where wrong...  there is a lot of mis trust now...    they are demoing equipment that has been around for several months now and promised beta units that still have not been seen by anyone...   and yes its not easy but if you are in the business of production then you know you will have setbacks...  but you at least communicate the setbacks to keep your...
Looks like CD has stirred a hornets nest...  over at indiegogo several are now demanding refunds due to CD not supporting the crowd funders like they should have...
I have had a purifier 2 ( USBA) on order now from back in November 2015....   the supplier keeps telling me they are waiting on IFI to ship....    are there others here waiting on the USB A version too...    I'm just about done with any products IFI comes out with if this is the way they do product distribution....   Hey ifi...  any word on when you will be shipping this product ??
Well it looks like CD is just going to change what ever they want...  they advertised one product with X specs and now willy nilly change it as they please....   if you backed the original design and feel that you are being cheated then you should file a complaint and ask that all funds be returned...   
@ ifi audio.... .  when do you plan on shipping out the ipurifier 2 with the correct USB connector for the idsd micro....    like to get one please...   thanks
hmm... I always thought red deoxit was for lubbing the wiper on a mechanical potentiometer.... like a guitar amp volume knob...