Posts by Dixter

cool...  I'm sure there are several folks here that would help out..  ;-)
The ifi idsd micro settings are the same in MC20 as MC19...   from what I remember is that MC20 sercumvents ( ?) the windows driver...  once setup correctly MC20 will then allow you to use all of the DSP options for other windows audio... like movies, youtube... ect...ect...   works pretty good...
I have never had to deal with Canada markups... why couldn't you have some one buy one for you in the States and then send it to you as a gift...  would that be cheaper??
The Black ones are faster...
No this cable does not charge...    there are at least two solutions that come to mind if you require charging...   you can get a dual USB charging cable...  it has three USB connectors... one set being the pass thru USB signal and the other for plugging into your power source...  the power source can be a wired WART that plugs into your wall circuit or the power source can bea battery USB charger as an example..   both will charge your equipment....
Another solution...  I'm using a USB cable that is 33ft long and it works great....  :-)   its the Corning USB 3.Optical Cable...      per their spec the cable can be used upto 100ft long with 5 Gb/s data rate...
Wonder if you will like the X7 thats coming down the pipeline...   should be an interesting product....    I use my X3 in line out mode mainly into my WOO's...  it works quite well for that purpose.. X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014)
Here's another option for you...   When the X5 first came out Fiio did not have the stacking kit out yet... so what I did was get some of the sticky side velcro and I used that, still doactually...   its a good option, keeps the two from sliding around and no sctraches, plus its thinner than the feet...  plus you have protection on the back of the X5 and the E12... 
That should be easy to fix... all you need is this cable between your computer and the Nano... it takes the computer USB output and converts it to optical and then at the Nano it converts back to USB...  it does not carry any power so there is no noisefor the cable to transfer to the Nano.... its the Corning USB 3.0Optical Cable....   you can google it...  the one I use is the 33 foot version... and it works fine.... don't  worry about the length of the cable...  it comes...
did you get the feet in the box ???