Posts by Dixter

anyone got a cipher cable for the iphone that you are not going to use for sale ??
any one know where I can purchase the cipher cable on its own.... got the 3.5mm now need the cipher cable...   thanks in advance...
I had a question a while back... not sure it got answered...  so the question is...  " what do you do with the units that get sent back in after people use them for 30 days..  "  
anyone using the iphone with the cypher cable know if it triggers the Onkyo HF player mode to real time DSD playback ?
They put 40 on sale and they sold out in a day...
The Standard BaX is the super thin model that can at times coil on you...   most of the time its only an issue when you are wrapping the cable up after use and it just needs a little extra care...The Super Bax does not coil or tangle as it has two times the wire filaments twisted together... so its more like any standard cable in that respect.Both feel strong and not abrasive at all...  they are both thin enough that they wrap over the ear without any hard wire stays...
Review: Linum Super BaX   Disclaimer: The Estron Linum team sent me the Linum SuperBax for evaluation and asked me to post a review here on Head-fi.   Thank you for the opportunity   I’m not completely new to the Linum line of head phone cables..  awhile back I obtained the Custom Art Ei.xx IEM which were purchased with the intent of getting more bass bottom end than I was used to getting from my CIEM UE PRO setup…  I discovered a review by Twister6...
looks like I'm going to have to get a pair....   can't wait to try them out on the Playstation 4 VR headset...   then they will get used with 3D tracking...   should be interesting...     Sony is also beta testing software now that will turn the PS4 into a 3D movie playback machine via the VR headset.   They released a sample of a 3D concert concept last week with Joshua Bell where you can walk around Joshua and the piano player while Joshua was playing his violin......
to the Audeze folks....   when a person order's both i10 and i20 from you then they pick one or the other and send the one set back what do you do with the ones sent back... are they then sold at a discount??  
sounds like a good option for audio with the PS4 VR...   the PS4 VR uses the head trackers in the head set for 3d audio...   audio in VR adds to the experience...