or Connect

Posts by Dixter

to the Audeze folks....   when a person order's both i10 and i20 from you then they pick one or the other and send the one set back what do you do with the ones sent back... are they then sold at a discount??  
sounds like a good option for audio with the PS4 VR...   the PS4 VR uses the head trackers in the head set for 3d audio...   audio in VR adds to the experience...
I tried to purchase these for weeks on the Audeze site...   there is no buy now button like the other products...  OK guys/gals.. those that are getting these let us know how they are...   later
It was a bit confusing why Audeze didn't send out a few units for try outs while they waited on Apple....   just didn't seem right the way this all went down....
-Headphone(s) / earphone(s) you possess: M50, HD800 Balanced, UE Balanced, Oppo Balanced   -Any DAP(s) / DAC(s) / amp(s) you may possess: X3, X5, O2, Oppo, Cien   -Descriptions and links to review(s) you may have posted: Non yet   -Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): Dallas Texas, USA   -Your native language (and any other languages you may be able to write in): English   Would like to try out the X5 III in balanced mode......
in like flint.....   can't wait to try this out...
Is there a site or someone that has compared the 10 vs 20 versions that can tell us if the difference in sound is that much different and how is it different?    
can we get some more details for the DAC....   will it trigger the enhanced playback mode of the Onkyo Player where it does real time DSD conversion ??
can't wait to see the reviews coming out...   
Just in case you have not seen the video demo that was posted on youtube a couple days ago...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdZArAPV3mQ