Posts by IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I understand that much. However, where do I go to get the .apk file? I can't download any android apps from the Google Play store since I don't own a Galaxy S whatever phone or any device with permission to access the apps on the store. Do I have to download some program that will allow me to obtain the .apk file? And to get the .apk file for say facebook for android whereabouts on the internet do I go to find it? It isn't on the android market since I don't have...
I went onto the Google Play market on my computer to try and download the Gmail, Gcal, and Facebook apps, but it said I had no devices (I do not own any devices that support the Android Market). So I do not know how I can get those apps from the internet - to my Cowon Z2 folder.    I tried doing a google search to download a .apk file but my computer wouldn't let me open it. Is special software needed to open .apk files so they can be loaded into the Cowon...
Shpongle - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqANA9u7bB0
Thanks you Nuts for the reply. I am going to get these earphones as soon as I can. 
I currently have the ATH-M50, but I am looking to get the ATH-CKS77 for more portable use.   Just some questions -   How does the sound compare to the M50's? Are the mids recessed on the CKS77?   Is the cable on the CKS77 durable? Replaceable?   Finally, is the isolation of these good enough for use on noisy buses and trains? Any tips that will isolate well?       If anyone could answer even just one of these questions that would be great. I saw...
If you want to be able to keep your headphones in your pocket then how about the Audio Technica ATH-CKS77BK?   There is currently a thread about them right now on Head-Fi and they are being talked about as if they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. If all the hype about them is true, and so far it seems to be true, then at around $100 these things are an absolute steal. 
Asus, Sager, Lenovo and MSI will make the best gaming laptops.     Sony, Dell, Dell (Alienware), Toshiba, are others to look at.
I previewed the songs of the album Hot Buttered Soul on Youtube and aside from the 9 minute talking intro to the last track everything was like holy crap eargasm!!!! Hot-Buttered Soul = the love-child of Class and Funk.    Quick question. Is the 1990 edition album of Hot Buttered Soul, just as good quality as the 1969 edition? I can't find the original edition anywhere. 
I have some great tracks for this type of music.   Gramatik - Street Bangerz Vol 2 (album)   Pogo - Meetings At The Meadow    Pogo - Benny's Book Store   Ronald Jenkees - Super Fun    Parov Stelar - The Mojo Radio Gang   Parov Stelar - Chambermaid Swing   Pogo - Dot's Vinyl Gone Bad   Nujabes - Prayer   Pogo - Kiss of Cure   Pogo - Go Out and Love Someone   Pogo - Doo D'Doo   Gonzales - Armellodie  (from the album "Solo...