Posts by PanamaHat

Apex Caldera   "A caldera is a large, usually circular depression at the summit of a volcano formed when magma is withdrawn or erupted from a shallow underground magma reservoir."
Throwing in my ticket for candidacy right now  I'm guessing you want the opinion from a heavy iem user (right here) who listens to a wide variety of genres and has experience articulating what they hear. Want to know how they deal in real life situations and not just at home? I can do that, wear it on the subway, throw it over my shoulder, tangle it up in my pocket on my way to school and back. You know.   I don't have a lot of experience with rha iem, but I've heard...
Selling my:   m-audio q40 - SOLD   astrotex ax35 - $45 yurbuds venture talk - $25    I'm the original owner of the ax35 and have had them for a little over 4 months. They still have low hours on them. Comes with all original packaging & accesories.   The yurbuds are bnib. I received two through some kind of shipping error so I'll give anyone a good deal on 'em.   Buy both for $60!
I'm selling a pair of these in case anyone is interested.   http://www.head-fi.org/t/717941/m-audio-q40-with-srh840-pads
I got this iem for something like $55. After listening for almost 3 days I'm starting to agree with lin0003's statements. It is an exceptional value and I can think of several iems & headphones that it outperforms (even in the $200 range). And I'm only talking about the sound.   The build itself is something to behold at the ~$60 price point. The gunmetal grey driver housings, cable splitter, and jack inspire great confidence in their durability while also being very...
I bought these two tubes on a recommendation from the designers of the sunrise II amp, garage1217. These two tubes were their current favorites.   I received both in NOS condition. Both come with less than 50 hours.   Amperex 6DJ8 Orange Globe - $20 Very precise sound and great midrange presence, excellent for acoustic music.     Voshkod 6N1P Gold Grid Single Arm UFO Getter - $15 Epitome of the "tube" sound. Very warm and suitable for almost all kinds of...
$150 if you use tenso. Is there a better way to get this overseas?
 The Mad Dog 3.2 was also a startling disappointment as well as the grado sr225i and q701
I bought this about 2 months ago and have barely used it 3 hours since I've been really busy. It's still under warranty from mp3nation.   *Price includes shipping. Please include +3.5% to cover paypal fee (or use gift)*
I bought the srh840 pads just cus the vinyl pads feel very cheap. Wound up being $20 with shipping.You're comparing $100 phones to $250 phones man. I'd be more disappointed if the focal didn't sound better