or Connect

Posts by Jorge Luna

Sorry but is the Noir is the only cable I have from Foza, aside from an USB cable.
I just got my Noir Hybrid back today after sending it to Matt for re-termination. There and back time was 19 days using USPS 1st Class International and Polish Post. The shipping both ways was quick and inexpensive, no tracking numbers however.  I have no reservations doing business with Matt, and have not found his being international a concern.
SOLD   Cable is 5 feet long with 3.5mm Oyaide Rhodium straight plug. Barely used and in perfect condition.   I had these for about a month before I decided to go with a Norne cable.   PM my with any questions or offers.   I will pay USPS shipping and PayPal fees.
SOLD   Cable is 5 feet long with 3.5mm Oyaide Rhodium straight plug. Condition is excellent.   I had these for my Alpha Primes, but they should work with Ethers as well.   PM me with any offers or questions.   I will pay USPS shipping and PayPal fees.
SOLD     These headphones are in good condition. Each cup has a chip and a few scuffs, see the pictures. I have put very few hours on these, I'm not sure how these got nicked up sitting in my desk.   Stock cable with 1/4" plug, box and stand included. Includes a printed copy of the receipt. See link below for receipt details.   I am the second owner. Here is the original classified:http://www.head-fi.org/t/754756/mrspeakers-alpha-primes   Let me know if you have...
This kind of thing seems happen from time to time. Read back in the thread. Matthew eventually surfaces.
Still not interested in my trade offer?
... just to get what Dan made.  Schill much?
SOLD For Sale or Trade: Claret Mr. Speakers Alpha Dogs 1/4" Single-Ended cable   I purchased these directly from Mr. Speakers in January of 2014.  I would estimate they have 120 hours on them. The condition is very good, there are a few minor scuffs on the cups. Other than that these headphones are very clean.     The bass-ports have been turned 1/4 turn counter-clockwise. No Doggie Treats mods have been done to these to these cans. All original...
PM sent.