Posts by Jorge Luna

In my experience dealing with Matt shipping only took a couple of weeks or less. But it is the holidays so that might affect wait time. I would contact Matt and see what he says.
Cleaning up the desk. Here is what I have to offer. USB's don't fit MOJO:   M̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶B̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶D̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶ ̶U̶S̶B̶ ̶A̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶i̶ ̶B̶ ̶1̶8̶"̶ ̶-̶-̶ ̶E̶x̶c̶e̶l̶l̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶/̶m̶o̶d̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶.̶ ̶5̶0̶$̶   W̶h̶i̶p̶l̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶A̶u̶d̶i̶o̶ ̶3̶.̶5̶m̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶3̶.̶5̶m̶m̶ ̶3̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶r̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶4̶"̶ ̶-̶-̶ ̶N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶2̶0̶$̶   A̶L̶O̶ ̶B̶r̶a̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶U̶S̶B̶ ̶U̶S̶B̶ ̶A̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶i̶ ̶B̶ ̶.̶5̶m̶~̶1̶9̶"̶ ̶-̶-̶...
I hope it's still coming out, it should be a great amp. It seemed like the release "might" be imminent, and then two months of silence. My wallet doesn't mind waiting a few more months.
What ever happened to this amp? I see the picture in Warren's avatar, but it seems a while since any news.
+++TRADED+++   After listening to this headphone for a couple of months I decided the sound is to closed for my taste.   These have roughly 40 hours of use, so technically they aren't even "burnt-in" yet.   Headphones have lamb skin pads attached, as well as pilot pad headband. Cow skin pads are included, but no hard shell case.   I am the original owner, original cable included.   PayPal only please. Open for discussion on international sales.   I will pay...
**SOLD** A very nice cable that I hate to sell, but I have too many cables and two Solv specifically.   Cable is 6 feet long, colors are black/dark red (herringbone) breakout & dark grey/black (herringbone) main cable.   Terminations are Eidolic 4 pin 4 pin mini XLR for the headphones & Eidolic 1/8" 3.5mm rhodium plated, carbon fiber for the amp.   TOTL all the way, cable is light weight and sleek.   20 hours use, comes with original packaging.   PayPal only...
SOLD   Very light usage I would estimate 20 hours max. I bought them for my ZMF Omni that I'm also selling.   PayPal only please, I will pay fees.   I will pay USPS shipping to CONUS, International buyer will have to pay.   Please PM me with any questions or offers.
Sorry but is the Noir is the only cable I have from Foza, aside from an USB cable.
I just got my Noir Hybrid back today after sending it to Matt for re-termination. There and back time was 19 days using USPS 1st Class International and Polish Post. The shipping both ways was quick and inexpensive, no tracking numbers however.  I have no reservations doing business with Matt, and have not found his being international a concern.
SOLD   Cable is 5 feet long with 3.5mm Oyaide Rhodium straight plug. Barely used and in perfect condition.   I had these for about a month before I decided to go with a Norne cable.   PM my with any questions or offers.   I will pay USPS shipping and PayPal fees.