Posts by ArqDTX26

Well thanks! I really like the SQ on these! But I didn't like the original earpads so I bought a replacement set for the ESW9 and I found them much more confortable. Well, the battery life is ok for an Android device. I've got about 6-7 hours with some heavy usage, downloading and installing apps, doing some browsing while listening to some music. I believe with wifi, gps and the screen off you can achieve that playback time.   Well, I found that the interface was ok,...
Hello guys! Sorry for the abscence, I've been busy at work lately! Now to answer some questions:   I live in Japan, and I bought it from a local store (KS Denki)   Yup, it comes in japanese, but you can easily set it to English in the settings menu. That was one of the main reasons I bought it since I can't read Japanese.   Here's a pic:     As I said before, the sound quality from the phone out is much better than either the iPod touch 4g I owned before or the Sony...
Thanks for the welcome! Yup, my wallet took a hurting and I think it will take a while to heal! But it was worth it. About Flac support, no, it doesn't support it... Only lossless format supported is ATRAC Lossless, wich I find a pain in the arse since I have to convert them... Or you could go with WAV wich is supported but not practical because of the file size. About gapless, nope, unfortunately not...  
Hello headfiers! Well I would like to start by saying I've lurked around here for a while. Everytime I decide to buy new audio related gear I do a little research online and this site has been of great help to me. Well I think it's time to give something back to this comunity, by doing a little review of a new player I just bought. So here it is:     I opted for the 64 GB version, black color... The black bezel is actually made of metal, probably aluminum, it...