Posts by crdew10

Hey all! Selling a like new Ipad air 16gb with data plan capability for my cousin.  Its brand new and has no scratches at all and was used for under 2 hours total.  He won it in a competition for work and just played with it for as long as it took him to realize it was something that he didn't need/want.  Any questions at all please feel free to ask.  I live with him so I will be able to get back to you promptly.   Thanks Jesse
Trades?
Any trades?
Sent a pm.
Hey everyone!  Here is a pair of beautiful Darth Beyers with Padauk wood that I picked up recently.  I have been listening to these, and coming from the hd600s they just aren't the sound signature that I'm looking for.  I'm interested in trading for another pair of similarly priced headphones.  I really don't have any idea of what I'm looking for, so I'm open to a wide variety of offers.  I'd also be willing to sell for cash, so make me an offer if you'd like to go that...
PMed
Hey all, I have a pair of Mad Dogs 3.0 that I'd like to trade for a DAC/amp combo.  I currently don't have either an amp or a DAC and I have a pair of headphones coming that really need them.  So, I'd like to trade these!  They are really in perfect condition.  I don't see any scratches at all besides where the earpiece touches the metal bars, there are little scuffs there but they are hidden under the metal bars!  the pads are perfect and don't even look like they have...
Still for sale!
Hey all!  Here I have my pair of HD600s that have been sorely neglected for the past few months.  I'm selling these because I don't use them hardly at all anymore, they still sound amazing I just don't have time!  They are in great condition, slight paint cracking along the inner part of the headband that is common with these cans.  The pads are new as of September and only have around 20 to 25 hours on them.  They have been sitting in their box under my bed for the past...
Hi all, Selling my Schiit asgard that I bought on here a little while ago.  It works great, I just need the money more than this amp.  It has the relay installed.  Absolutely great condition.  9/10 due to small scuff thats barely noticeable unless you're truly searching.   Any questions please feel free to ask.  I'll try to have pictures up later this evening.   Thanks!   I'll cover shipping if buyer pays paypal fees,