or Connect

Posts by gEaK

If you're looking at this page you know what these are, one of the finest sets of cans available.   Well looked after and in excellent condition with only the tiniest signs of cosmetic wear.   Come with original box, Grado extension cable and jack adapter, and a hard carry case too.   They have served me beautifully over the years and I'll be sad to see them go.
Mint condition as pictures show, boxed with all instructions/accessories etc   The best headphone amp/dac in its class. I used this with a pair of Grado GS1000's and never had any problems with it.   Full details & specs here: http://www.fiio.net/products/index.aspx?ID=100000014895351&MenuID=105026002   Free shipping to the UK, for overseas contact me for a quote.
Yeah I'm going to try a blind test later tonight with 2 laptops as I'm skeptical myself of the whole ASIO/WASAPI feature.   I think really I just want the "cleanest/purest" signal possible coming from my laptop to the E17.   I'm currently using Foobar, I may post a little review/my feelings on the E17 if I get chance too for anyone interested.
I was afraid of that as it's very annoying when trying to skip through tracks to find certain parts fast.   Also, I have many albums that blend seamlessly between tracks, and this driver introducing a skip at the beginning of each new track does not make for pleasant listening at all.
Wondering if anyone else is having this problem?   When I select the "ASIO: FIIO E17 DAC ASIO DRIVER" in the foobar output, there is a lag/buffer time of about 1 second whenever a new track plays, or when skipping through a track.   This does not happen if I select the standard "DS: SPDIF OUT (2-FIIO USB DAC-E17)" or "WASAPI: SPDIF OUT (2-FIIO USB DAC-E17)" outputs.   I would just use the WASAPI output, however it's really annoying having to...
Thanks, I managed to install the driver fine however I'm experiencing a problem, hopefully you can help.   When I use the "ASIO: FIIO E17 DAC ASIO DRIVER" in the foobar output, there is a lag/buffer time of about 1 second whenever a new track plays, or when skipping through a track.   This does not happen if I select the standard "DS: SPDIF OUT (2-FIIO USB DAC-E17)" or "WASAPI: SPDIF OUT (2-FIIO USB DAC-E17)" outputs.   I would just use the WASAPI output,...
Could you please re-upload the foo_asio_out.zip file?
Final Price Drop
Price Drop
Yes you can feed the raw signal to another source from the digital outputs, bypassing the upsampler.