Posts by PomPWNius

Ill look into the sennheisers. Any suggestions for an amp and/or dac to use? I know my computers sound card sucks
Thanks for all the suggestions guys! My last 4 headphone purchases have all included the sennheiser hd598, so needless to say ive been intrigued by them for a while. As for grados, I have tried my friends and for some reason I just dont like the sound.. Also, I currently have the Beyer Dt990's, so I dont know if I would want to get the dt880's
bump:/
bump
Hi I am looking at new cans for listening to metal music. I like to have the mids louder than everything, and with a very strong treble as well. Bass is also important to me, but not as much as mids. I can go up to about $300... but if theres something thats like waaay better than everything else for about $350, I wouldn't mind going a little higher. They can be open or closed, but comfort is very important to me. I have been looking at the V-Moda M100's, but I have heard...
bump
Hi I am looking at new cans for listening to metal music. I like to have the mids louder than everything, and with a very strong treble as well. Bass is also important to me, but not as much as mids. I can go up to about $300... but if theres something thats like waaay better than everything else for about $350, I wouldn't mind going a little higher. They can be open or closed, but comfort is very important to me. I have been looking at the V-Moda M100's, but I have...
The grados I have tried were my friends have broken Sr60's... lol not even sr60i's. I guess I probably should give em another try xD. What I hated most about them was the feel, I was using the bowl pads but they just feel so weird. And I felt like the only way I could get a full sound was if I held the headphones down with my hands so they are pressed tighter. Maybe that was just because I was used to the clamping of the senn hd25's, I dont know. And btw I am...
thanks, ive tried grados but honestly dont like their sound. I do really like the senns though, ill look into it
Im looking to trade my Sennheiser HD 25 1 ii's. The have probably about 100-150 hours on them, and are in very good shape. I am also trading my Fiio E7 amp/dac. It is in near mint condition. Comes in original package, but sadly I dont have the usb cable that came with it, I can put in a cable that works with it if you need one. If you need pictures send me a pm. I am looking for some Full Sized cans such as Beyerdynamic DT880, DT990 AKG K701, K501 Denon AHD...