Posts by silversurfer616

Hi, I am interested and offer you GBP520.- or USD820.- including postage to New Zealand and paypal. Thanks for considering, Dietmar
"Apples and oranges"?For me it is just "fruit"! Besides, HeadFi is all about individual, personal experience and knowledge which comes through comparison etc.
Having used the X5 headphone out and the line out with the same headphones(Grado PS500,LCD2 and HD700) and with ALO International and Ray Samuels SR71B as external amps respectively, I can say that I prefer the latter. No "volume matching" involved, just my ears and this peculiar "gut feeling"! As much as I was originally smitten by the SQ of the X5, it is no match when compared to AK120 which is on a different level soundwise. Suddenly the X5 sounds congested with no air...
Have both at the moment and gravitating more to the LCD2. HD700 have a wider and more 3D soundstage whereas Audeze are more intimate and harder hitting. Would go for the LCD2....and they look better.
Looking for a headphone cable with RSA or mini 4 pin termination for my LCD3. Shipping would be to New Zealand.
Grado GS1000i in mint condition. Original box, extension cable and adapter. If shipping outside of NZ cost would be US$850.- including shipping and paypal.
Sold to BlackMagic !
Sold to BlackMagic !
Sold to BlackMagic !
Antipodes Komako in mint condition.