Posts by bronxers

Need to clear up some space so am putting a number of items up for sale.  Note that the headphone stands in the pictures are not for sale, just the headphones. All headphones are from a clean, smoke free and odorless home and have been treated with care.   Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro 250 Ohm: $175 shipped - Purchased new from Amazon in 2013, comes with original box and accessories (but came with pouch instead of carrying case - this was the cheaper packaging version).  There...
Used very sparingly, and this is why I'm selling.  In excellent shape.  Box is a bit torn.  Comes with USB cable and cloth case.   Pics coming soon.   Asking $150 shipped + any paypal fees.   I'll always consider trades, but I strongly prefer cash.  There isn't much that I'm looking for at the moment.
Used sparingly, comes with original box and accessories. Feel free to contact me with questions. Asking $40 + cost of shipping to you.
Thanks for the offer, but don't think the MS1 would be for me.
Used sparingly, excellent physical condition and functionally perfect.  Missing a couple tips that I had placed in my ears, but otherwise comes complete with original box and carrying case (and most of the tips).  The build quality on these is fantastic.  I'm selling because I don't use them nearly often enough to justify hanging on to them.   $100 to US shipped free, buyer pays paypal fee.  Potentially willing to ship elsewhere if the right offer comes along.   Pics...
Selling an unopened DR-ZX701IP, which has been sitting around for a few months as a potential backup or gift.   These are the mic version of the MDR-ZX700.  Although they never seem to have caught on as much as deserved at head-fi, they are an incredible value at this price and even a good value at MSRP ($149.99 for the DR-ZX701IP and $119.99 for the MDR-ZX700).   ljokerl ranks these 8th overall in his portable headphone review thread (see...
Used Sennhesier Amperior available from Amazon Warehouse (listed as very good condition) for $119.85 + FS for those willing to take a chance. Never seen a pair this cheap. The HD25-1 II's never sell for this cheap used either. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0070U6N6I/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all
Selling my mint condition Fiio E10.  Probably used for 20-30 hours of listening.  Liked it so much that I went ahead and purchased the E17.  Have also since purchased an Audioengine D1, so this has basically just been sitting around. I believe this is the second revision.  It functions perfectly.  Please note that there is a newer version that has the words "Olympus" written on the back.  I haven't really done the research to determine if anything has changed in the...
I purchased three of these, and two have been sitting unopened in the box for a while, so I figure one could use a new home.  These are the mic version of the MDR-ZX700.  Although these never seem to have caught on here at head-fi, they are an incredible value even at MSRP ($149.99 for the DR-ZX701IP and $119.99 for the MDR-ZX700).   ljokerl ranks these 8th overall in his portable headphone review thread (see...
Was able to snag a pair at my local staples.  Pretty pleased with them on all fronts (sound, comfort, and build).  No question they are worth well more than $40.