Posts by bronxers

Thanks for the offer, but don't think the MS1 would be for me.
Used sparingly, excellent physical condition and functionally perfect.  Missing a couple tips that I had placed in my ears, but otherwise comes complete with original box and carrying case (and most of the tips).  The build quality on these is fantastic.  I'm selling because I don't use them nearly often enough to justify hanging on to them.   $100 to US shipped free, buyer pays paypal fee.  Potentially willing to ship elsewhere if the right offer comes along.   Pics...
Selling an unopened DR-ZX701IP, which has been sitting around for a few months as a potential backup or gift.   These are the mic version of the MDR-ZX700.  Although they never seem to have caught on as much as deserved at head-fi, they are an incredible value at this price and even a good value at MSRP ($149.99 for the DR-ZX701IP and $119.99 for the MDR-ZX700).   ljokerl ranks these 8th overall in his portable headphone review thread (see...
Used Sennhesier Amperior available from Amazon Warehouse (listed as very good condition) for $119.85 + FS for those willing to take a chance. Never seen a pair this cheap. The HD25-1 II's never sell for this cheap used either. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0070U6N6I/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all
Selling my mint condition Fiio E10.  Probably used for 20-30 hours of listening.  Liked it so much that I went ahead and purchased the E17.  Have also since purchased an Audioengine D1, so this has basically just been sitting around. I believe this is the second revision.  It functions perfectly.  Please note that there is a newer version that has the words "Olympus" written on the back.  I haven't really done the research to determine if anything has changed in the...
I purchased three of these, and two have been sitting unopened in the box for a while, so I figure one could use a new home.  These are the mic version of the MDR-ZX700.  Although these never seem to have caught on here at head-fi, they are an incredible value even at MSRP ($149.99 for the DR-ZX701IP and $119.99 for the MDR-ZX700).   ljokerl ranks these 8th overall in his portable headphone review thread (see...
Was able to snag a pair at my local staples.  Pretty pleased with them on all fronts (sound, comfort, and build).  No question they are worth well more than $40.
According to a post on slickdeals, Staples has the Sony DR-ZX701IP on clearance for $39.50.  I think this is the iphone/mic version of the MDR-ZX7000, but don't quote me on that (they certainly look identical).  Has anyone tried them out?  I'm tempted to visit staples tomorrow since there is one in the same shopping center as my gym.
I grabbed a pair.  I was also on the fence, finally decided to pull the trigger a few minutes before midnight.  Not many reviews here on head-fi, but I'll try to give my impressions.  Not sure I'll be keeping them, haha -- if so, may be seeing them here in the for sale section at some point.  I don't anticipate the sound quality being able to match my HD 25-1 II's, but nice quality wireless headphones are definitely appealing to me so I figured I'd give em a try.
I'm a big fan of the futuresonics atrio m5 worn over the ear for running with the shure olive tips.  Been using this combo for 5 years now, haven't found anything that beats it.  And the headphones hold up incredibly well.  I have no fear of them breaking,  There is also zero cable noise and no occlusion effect.  The incredible sub-bass also adds that little extra something to the workout -- I can't use anything else.