Posts by duyu

His is made in China though, I guess?Anyway, I guess it's time for Chinese IEM makers to change their slogans....gotta kill sth else.
I will receive my X7+am3 and a balanced cable made by LZ in these two days. Will let you guys know how much they can benefit A4.
Great. Look forward to your review.
 No, it's just that LZ can't read English and he is running a small business in China (risking his marriage in making IEMs).Embarrassingly, as friend of his, I'm kinda ignorant about the many excellent reviewers here.  Thanks @originalsnuffy for recommending Brooko, and thanks @SeeSax for your willingness to lend your A4.I've just helped LZ ship a review sample to Brooko. As far as I know, there're at least four fruitful reviews coming. One from Bhazard, one from...
X3+E12DIY here. black(b)+ red(f) is great.
Luckily, you reviewed A3s first. Otherwise, you may lose motivation reviewing them after listening to A4.I didn't listen to my A2/A3 for months.
Great review!Planars are monsters, and are difficult to drive them well.However, A4 is very easy to drive. I was surprised when you told me A4 didn't sound right.My E12 DIY (muses02+ buf 634) has been matching extremely well with LZ's IEMs.I recommend FiiO E12a to those who own a pair of A4.
A5 is not coming yet. LZ told me before he will seek feedbacks for the beta version like A4. This process took a few months last time. A4 has a strict pricing policy. Perhaps that seller was banned?
Hey, thank you guys for suggesting some reviewers. LZ does need more reviews from those renowned reviewers, and LZ is very confident about A4's performance. Please let me know more about the reviewers through PM. I will pass the information to LZ.
I don't know much about the price of K3003, but the price of AKG headphones have plunged in Hong Kong since they began to be made in China.  But still, kill K3003 or kill K3003 in a second are still the slogans.