or Connect

Posts by duyu

RedJohn, you have X7, envy you! I'm still using the old X3. I remember X7 can be replaced with a Muses02 amp module. This must be awesome. Guys, I recommend one CD which is called "Nature's Concerto". By listening to this,you know how amazing A3's soundstage is.
Second on the smooth and non-fatiguing impressions. Very versatile, given LZ-A3's soundstage and being well-balanced. My headphones become useless.
Resolved.But RedJohn and FUYU claimed that switching cable can get a significant improvement.
Based on how good they sound with my E12DIY, I would highly recommend FiiO E12A.
I'm curious is there anybody who's following this thread has lots of different MMCX cables. Twin, are you? Based on RedJohn and FUYU's review, it is kind of a consensus that switching cable is necessary to get everything out of LZ-A3.
Thanks! Nice review.
Any more impressions on LZ-A3, and the effects on switching cables?
Sorry for ignorance. Know nothing about the balanced thing. Can LZ-A3 support balanced source and cable?
Thanks, RedJohn.  Though taste is subjective, SQ is quite objective (or at least inter-subjective). (Haha, a whisky lover here,  who believes personal experience is communicable.)   I'll look for another MMCX cable to see if there's any significant difference.
I think the stock cable is satisfactory SQ-wise, and I was quite impressed in my first listening, as they are much better than my previous Klipsch X10. Again, as I've mentioned, I've been using X3+E12 DIY(muses02). Perhaps, this set up is, as what mentioned by RedJohn, a "good neutral to bright source".