or Connect

Posts by duyu

On the Taobao page, it's said that back vent is for tuning bass(red>black>Blue), nozzles for mid/high (blue: bright; black:default;red:pop). For me black cover is the choice. For nozzles, I like blue for female singers whose voice is thinner, red for thicker and richer tone.
Glad to have some international reviewers...I'm too busy to try the combinations myself, not to mention switching ear tips and cables...hundreds of possible combinations.
Nozzle sizes largerly the same.
The default black vent and blue nozzle sounds amazing for pop. (Source: Fiio X3 and E12DIY) Changing the vent/nozzles will significantly alter the sound. Since there are so many possible combinations, perhaps we can come up with a list of suggested combinations for different types of music later, as comparing across different combinations require lots of work...
  Different type of tips. For previous stock tips, only the one in black suits me.   The vocal position of A4 now is more natural, compared with previous models. It's still close, but no longer feel like someone is singing in the middle of your head. It's a significant upgrade to A3. After listening to A4, I can't change back to A3/A2S. My ears become picky... Just like A3, I think a headphone amp is necessary to realise A4's potential. 
Isolation is good. The stock tips are different and are better.
Great. A right move making the A4 low-profile. I couldn't use the A3 on the street. LOL
Kickstarter or sth the like is a good idea in the furture.Let's see how the market respond to the A4.Personally, I like the A4 a lot. A killer for pop. The smooth texture of A3 remains with extra details, more precise positioning, and larger soundstage. It's much better than the prototype.
@peter123 @RedJohn456 @robervaul @Lohb @crabdog   They are the five international reviewers of LZ-a4. There are some in China. Help to see their impressions and reviews very soon.
    Photos from LZ.