or Connect

Posts by duyu

What is this better-than-sex gadget?! Looks really fancy.
Thanks for Koolpep and RedJohn's helpful advices. FiiO's X7! FiiO's CEO James is also a super nice person. LZ and James knew each other personally. Btw, LZ told me he normally uses FiiO X5.
 Thanks, Koolpep! Second on the "can't stop" feeling, the sound is so smooth.So, A3 would sound better using a more expensive DAP? I've been thinking about buying a more fancy DAP, but just not so sure what price range I should go for.
This one.http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Concertos-VARIOUS-ARTISTS/dp/B000BBOTW8Highly recommended. Excellent recording
RedJohn, you have X7, envy you! I'm still using the old X3. I remember X7 can be replaced with a Muses02 amp module. This must be awesome. Guys, I recommend one CD which is called "Nature's Concerto". By listening to this,you know how amazing A3's soundstage is.
Second on the smooth and non-fatiguing impressions. Very versatile, given LZ-A3's soundstage and being well-balanced. My headphones become useless.
Resolved.But RedJohn and FUYU claimed that switching cable can get a significant improvement.
Based on how good they sound with my E12DIY, I would highly recommend FiiO E12A.
I'm curious is there anybody who's following this thread has lots of different MMCX cables. Twin, are you? Based on RedJohn and FUYU's review, it is kind of a consensus that switching cable is necessary to get everything out of LZ-A3.
Thanks! Nice review.