Posts by duyu

Oct 10th. 
James also said,   "The unit cost depends on the purchase quantity, so here we just tentatively set at its highest possible price, but would update with the real selling price right before payment stage."
Great!
Me too. Go go go.
ClieOS, thanks for your detailed review. It is informative and helpful. I will check whether there is MediaMonkey for mac. I particularly like your summary.
It is like high definition videos. Originally we felt wow with DVD, but then we have HD videos, and 4K is coming. I remember DVD players was very expensive, but when Philips produced some cheaper price players, watching DVD became something affordable for me.   4K is now not affordable for many people, but soon there will be some company makes it affordable for the public.   So there must be some company which make high quality music player affordable for the public. I...
Just curious, which headphones are you guys going to use with X5?
Yes, it can.
    Thanks for your answers! I will try the ID3 tag. Not being able to display the album art is actually not a big deal for me. ---------- I found that the electrical noises come out quite randomly when I play 24/174.6 Flac, I mean even for the same file.
Tested X3 with DT1350, HD25-1, K550, SR80i and AD900X yesterday in a local headphone store. Unsurprisingly, X3 has sufficient power to drive all these cans. All these cans sound very good with X3 (I love DT1350 the most, but its bass is just alright). I didn't have time to try those higher impedance headphones (like DT880, HD650, HD600 etc). I guess some head-fiers will do the test when they receive their X3 next month. ---------------- I've converted some 24/176.4...