or Connect

Posts by duyu

Koolpep, agree with your experience. The A3 are really good. The only complaint I have with them is the design and the stock cable. Very happy with the sound. The A2s sound very good after 3hrs burn in, not so good first listened. They are easy to drive, but not easy to drive properly. They sound much much better when amped with the E12DIY.
Hey guys, LZ is selling A2s on Taobao. I guess we can discuss A2s here, right? I'll write a comparison among A3, A2, A2s and the new 03A soon when I'm less busy.
Thanks for doing that. I need recommendations before pulling the trigger. Too many options available in the market. Personally, buying from AE is the most convenient way for me.
It isn't a blend of silver and copper, but silver plated copper and copper.
I guess LZ has been doing some experiments on the cable materials. I don't know whether he will sell the final product seperately or not.
  I paid for the shipping, and LZ sent me this cable, which someone posted a picture of earlier.  Some quick impressions on this twisted silver-plated copper cable.  Significant improvement on sub-bass, and a clear improvement on bass. Extra details heard. The overall sound signature is the same, smooth and non-fatiguing. One weakness this cable is that it changes the soundstage. I feel like the soundstage becomes flat compared with the stock cable, though the...
I've just checked the Amazon, that one should be LZ-Z03A.
Johnny, thanks for the information on ear tips. I'll try Tingo's. The given foam tips sound awful to me...
Good to know the sound didn't change after 100hrs+.
What is this better-than-sex gadget?! Looks really fancy.