or Connect

Posts by duyu

Really hope this can offer SQ comparable to my unbreakable X3 1st gen.
Hope this is a solution for listening HD music on the iPhone 7. The dac and amp in the convertors couldn't be very good.
It's known now the DAC inside the adapter is 338S00140/A0QK1623/TW. Did anybody do A/B between iphone 6 and iphone7+adapter?
A4 is coming close to a mass production. But the detaching cable part is still a headache for LZ. Some weeks ago, LZ said the sound quality of A4 prototype is unacceptably bad (after reading you guys' feedbacks, I guess...).    I've found that one pair of the prototype is defected. This may have affected some of your impressions. Anyway, the sound of A4 will be very different, according to LZ.
I was thinking about Q5 as it is "made for iPhone/iPad".
Getting excited seeing the new pics on the Facebook. FiiO's reaction to the disappear of 3.5 happens at the RIGHT time!   My question is: how will it be connected with the iphone 7, APT-X? I can't get any clues from the pics.
A3S is different from A3. As I know, LZ has been fine tuning the A3 since knowing people's comments (one strong criticism is about the color, and that's why he made the black version).    Personally, I think A3 is better than A2S. The difference of SQ is quite significant if you have good dac&.
Personally, I prefer A2S more than A2, for the extra warmth, and better positioning. The market is changing too fast, and there may be other better deals. But for me, A2S, given the SQ and sturdiness, is good enough for my everyday use.
It took around 5hrs for my pair (or my just my brain) to burn-in. I couldn't remember the sound before burn-in, but only that it's not enjoyable to listen to before burn-in. I agree that vocal is very close, but it's more natural than A2, as A2 gives me a feeling of "too-close" or having located the sound wrongly.
Why not both? You can later sell one of them.