Posts by duyu

Bought... Oh my god...I have 3 pair of headphones now...... 
Yes. I'm pairing this with the X3 and the Klipsch X10.I can definitely experience an improvement in soundstage and detail. I didn't expect that the X10 can be benefited this much with the Muses 02. I've tried to pair these earphones with the E12DIY using other given op-amps before, but the result was not very impressive. 
  Finally, my E12DIY has a MUSES 02 !   What's next? 
 What is the difference between IE 80 and IE80 East? Thanks!
Similar situation in the low price (less than US$150) Android phones market in China. Many new and old brands are competing in this quite saturated market.   It seems that as long as there is some profit for a particular gadget then within 1 year or 6 months you can see lots of Chinese factories replicating this product. Kind of crazy.
The sellers all claim that they will refund 10 times back to you if their products are fake. But ridiculously they will never confess their products are fake.I think you should be able to get a refund from taobao, show them these photos. It seems there is no way to buy cheap Muses then...
Thanks for taking these photos. It seems that the difference is most obvious on the printing.The colors are different, and the shape of that lady head is also very different. Thanks again!
 Could you take some close-up photos of the real and the fake? Thanks! 
Please let us know the result!
I remember that you bought them from Taobao? I want to try muses, too.Taobao offers some really good deals, but really worry about buying faked products...