or Connect

Posts by duyu

Terribly busy recently with the grading. Will do a comparison later this month. Sorry guys.
Hey guys, LZ said he will send me two pairs of the prototype of LZ-A4 (note this is a temporary name given by me only, Chinese may not like the no. 4) and want my help passing them to some head-fiers (as many as possible) for feedbacks. I want to know who are interested in listening to this prototype and is willing to give some feedbacks to LZ (You need to pay for the cost of shipping to another head-fier) ? Please send me a private message if you're interested in helping.
Perhaps, your A3 is defective?I don't have a chance to listen to TK12or13 yet.
Still, I think A3 is better than A2s in every aspect. A3 makes all the musics very enjoyable. Smooth and non-fatiguing.
The A2s is as good as the A2, but the sound signature is different, i.e. closer vocal, and warmer.
I can't hear there is a significant difference on bass. I need more time.The most obvious differences: closer vocal(less spacious), less sizzling, and warmer.
Right! Every time I'm headache seeing the model numbers in the Chinese IEM thread.
Yes, LZ is making A4 or A3v2. I told him please use more common shape and color.
The vocal is closer and warmer. A2s sound less analytical.Personally, I prefer A2s.Both sound very good. But, design-wise, I like A2's.It looks lile A2s are good for pop and A2 are good for classical, new-age.
From the left: Z03A, A2, A2s and A3.