Posts by ayaflo

I definitely think Speakers are better VFM, non-detrimental in the long run, especially when there is the KEF LS50 going for 495 euros. Not that I am complaining and I do not listen to bass-heavy music but I think once you pair them with a subwoofer they can do marvelously well. Entire system with a stereo amplifier(SS) does not cost more than a good Headphone amp with a Headphone. Of course Valves will cost a bit more and sometimes a lot more. HD650s have better decay in...
  The LS50s...some of the best sounding things I heard in a while. They are Euro 999/- when released but now going for Euro 495 for White cabinet with Blue Drivers after the Blade and reference series by KEF. They are driven thru a Synology Diskstation ds213j, which connects via USB to the Audiolab M-DAC to the Roksan Caspian M-2 to the LS50s. The soundstage was just spectacular. I think such speakers are better investment than Headphones like the HD650 which retailed...
 Thanks for the update on the Kitkat... Looks like there is UI update.  Yes, I got the Dunu Titan 1. But the highlights of the week were the KEF LS50 Bookshelves I heard. My god they were something. I also heard the HD650 out of a Roksan M2 and M-DAC. 
Titan 1s massaging my ear with music at the moment
For the sake of info. - Sometimes the imbalance is because of your ears. You are able to listen thru your left better than your right. Sometimes the centre is not too clear. This is very noticeable with IEMs specifically and can be attributed as channel imbalance but might be the problem with hearing. I do not know the exact name of the condition. but it is common.  
I can't comment much on the Elife E7 but that it is better than Ipod 3g I have back in India, and perhaps a more linear treble. Its a brighter than the Fiio E7 but the treble is more extended on the Fiio. There is more texture to the Fiio's bass and warmth to the vocals.
 Although I do not understand how a 64 bit processing is gonna help when the 800 chip is only 32 bit,I have been listening thru the Neutron player for 45 Hours now. My overall impression is positive because of the high customizability it offers. Yes, I prefer using it over the stock player in E7. The most noticeable improvement is the slightly better imaging capabilities due to various S/W enhancements like the Surround Sound decoding, which widens the sound & air between...
Right now listening to Sugarman by Rodriguez.   Other frequent listens - Electronic - Data.Helix by Ryoji Ikeda, Down the Road by C2C & Perfect Crime by Shigeto. Here's a link, although I know not many here are fans of Youtube quality.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2yx0EroK2Y
 Yes. That's the site. The best thing about them is they have increased their Build quality commendably from the time I got mine. The fit on mine is good but I remember the audiologist I got the impressions from, rushed thru my right ear sample and this directly shows with my right ear monitor. Although not uncomfortable I cant get the most snug fit. Here's their FB site where he uploads photos of most builds.https://www.facebook.com/InEarCentral This is top class. I might...
Hi Red, I understand your frustration because I went through the same thing with my customs. I received my impressions back in a case but the earphone were missing. But Rob @ in ear central was kind enough to get me a new R-50 and even reshell them for free.