Posts by ayaflo

More News ... .the Jacksons are made in India
 My experience with Fenders are limited to squires and a lefty Mexican strat ... none of which kept their tuning on use of their whammy! I have neither played a properly set up guitar in any store.... I have decided against the Ibanez(Mahogany) and go for the pointy Rhoads(Basswood + GLUE..lots!) but I will change the pups back once I get a job and **** .. Chao.... 
  What I notice is under the cheap limit of $500, wood of guitars dont make a whole lot of difference because the pups are really not all that good. On the other hand, I don't like strat shaped guitars because I have played one too many and don't find them really appealing any more though I like some of the Yamaha Pacifica guitars.What I have back in India is a Greg Bennett Avion AV3 with a completely scalloped neck with a Marshall 10W, a Boss MT-2 and a Zoom G2n gifted by...
 Really good to know there is another person with itchy hands here!I do not listen to thrash metal all that much except some older Metallica, of course. My favourite band is Death(formed in 1983)! Chuck Schuldiner just made things super awesome for me! Sad he left us! My friend and me were in band back in college and big fans of Death.. we covered Spirit crusher with our band.My friend was so influenced, he even bought a BC rich Stealth (Chuck Schuldiner tribute) guitar...
 ieee is just electronics... there is more to a sound reproduction than simple electronics. I am a learner in electronics but if you really want to know stuff and find a middle ground there is nothing better than diyaudio.com .... hifivision is really helpful too. However, I find it compulsory that some things be tested by yourself to be best understood, because simple formulae just don't cut it. For example winding wire on a transformer's primary and secondary. It's...
 I hope you meant Laney! Randy Rhoads is my favorite guitarist...It was his birthday on the 6th.... Jimi, Randy, EVH and Yngwie make my list. And then there is Chuck Schuldiner of Death and Muhammed Suicmez of Necrophagist, that's for my musical tastes! Haha... I give a lot of attention to the wood the guitar body is made with, though a Rhoads version or a Flying V has more attack due to less wood, sounding a bit thin with low resonance, rather bassy or treblish than a...
  James Hetfield......Really? Never heard of Randy Rhoads? 
I am so confused, for a hundred Euros more over the Ibanez... I am getting a new Jackson JS 32 Rhoads guitar with a Floyd Licensed Trem          
For around 10 years now...
That's an ibanez sa260fml. I only play guitar left handed. I have a Greg Bennett avion av3 back home with a fully scalloped neck but always dreamt an RG neck with jumbo frets for some sweeps, string skipping and the wider string gap allowing for hybrid picking. This is not really an rg neck but somewhere close. Next up orange micro crush, battery amp.