or Connect

Posts by ayaflo

That's almost the same color I had ordered too with SE sockets. Ah, C'est la vie
    I do not know what to do, can something be done to get the CIEMs? or is it just gone? I have been floating in a state of trance for the whole day, as its taking a hell lot of time to accept what has just happened.   I had gone to the bank 4 weeks almost every other day to get a clearance to do the bank transfer. Now this is gone too.    Im just broken apart now after all the hassle and trouble I went through to get this done. I am not planning to ask Rob to reshell or...
Mine have been stolen. I received an open cover in my mail box and on enquiry there was another open package in the post office.    All I got were my original hard case that I had sent my IEMs in, the ear impressions and hard acrylic moulds.   USPS sucks!! I am disgusted and I am going to raise hell tomorrow at the post office.    On the bright side, Rob the gentleman is willing to purchase and reshell an earphone for free provided I send him the impressions.
  I got it recabled from another user. 7N occ copper from viablue audio i believe.   Eitherway I just wanted to ask you guys, ..   this above is the standard trs, but for my SA-5k, the tip is connected to the right speaker and not the left and the ring to the left speaker. Hence my stereo is reversed probably via recabling. But I wanted to confirm this was not one of the trade tricks of Sony to be even more weird in their engineering  and is actually a problem with my...
what about the 5 BA custom ? Was that just a myth ? Can't find them in the sitte..    for $400, that would have been some real achievement ..
Oh sorry to go off-topic! 
I tried a Tube-magic A1 by Maverick Audio with the DT-990 PROs and the synergy and sound was horrendous .. exaggerated sibilance! 
nice review on the VC02 - Ah micro-drivers FTW   Hope the next one is the MH1c! 
  That's an excellent find, I want to tone down the harsh treble of the DT 990s. Now to search for some felt 
I do not think you will be able to hear the fans .. the isolation is adequate to forget all else..    unless ofcourse there's something purposeful..