Posts by ayaflo

To be frank with you ... I think even I am confused!   forget if I even enquired :(
 Highly misunderstood , 240/220v to 110v adapters are available in plenty. I need to step up my A/V amplifier out for a speaker.
 I read it in stereophile or Inner fidelity that it was Nanotechnology, anyway here is proof. http://www.strata-gee.com/2012/01/18/look-up-in-the-sky-its-a-bird-its-a-plane-its-hifiman Phd in nanotechnology from city uni, NY
  Yeah SP road is like 50km from where I stay. That is the only hassle yet the only option I have given I need to get a voltage multiplier circuit ready-made. Why did you buy a transformer for the Lyr ? Because it runs on US power rating of 110v? 
He has a doctorate in Nano-Technologies and I foresee this to be the shortest thread on Head-fi
Anyone into Electronics here or know suppliers ?   I have been trying past 2 weeks to get my hands on a 0-110-220v / 6-0-6v step up transformer without any luck.   any ideas where I could get one?  Anyone residing in Bangalore?
iPhase   Degain
the alley atmosphere is brilliant - well worded!
  Are you plannin to sell ? 
  This i agree... very much! . On the bright side, I stopped spending anything on audio equipments.. and if I am to do anything its to make and test an ESL. My point is that some DIY products can compete with the best products in the market and may cost much less. Taking that route is a good choice especially since the pricing of some of the flagship products in India is hyped with customs and retail commission and taxes. A B&W P5 costed 25k in Bangalore while its MRP is...