or Connect

Posts by ayaflo

you know who to sell it to when you feel like it. dont want to wait again for shipping from outside
Thank you @kothganesh  and @ravid350.    Its been 3 weeks today from departure. Paid $36 for shipping.    Kinda retarded waiting on like this with no way to track the item.   Ganesh been long. Hope everything is good with you. Best regards.
I have ordered something via USPS priority and can't seem to track the item after the departure from USA. I called up my post-office and they asked me to check the India post tracker online which just lands up on some error. Is there some one with some experience here ?
It has been recabled with ALO audio Viablue 7N OFC cable.   
Price drop to $400 for the bundle, including shipping.
 hahahaha...... altima is a real nice car.. 
 Not entirely sure if there is an 'increase' in sound quality with an impedance adapter. Just different, apart from the new capacitive and reactive values introduced by the adapter in the circuit, the higher frequencies will now have more impedance and perhaps a more tamed sound. You should also know that with say 150 ohm impedance adapter and a 32 ohm earphones. only one sixth the power your source/amp puts up will go to the earphone, the rest is being wasted in the...
@xEcuToR - Hello, the Warwick audio sound panels are E-stats and not Electrets as I had assumed previously. Bias voltage is 450V DC. 
 Ah apologies, I was under the impression its an electret. Either way per their website its 450V bias.
 This is an electret and not an electrostat and therefore will have LF excursion problems. If you see the FR file in their site, it shows a steep roll off under 1KHz IIRC.