or Connect

Posts by solstice15

Sold!
pm'd
pm'd
Like new (<10 hrs) Audeze LCD 2.2F Bamboo, bought them on  12/11/2015, liked the sound so much that I'm planning to buy a pair of LCD 3s.   Comes with original packaging, pelican hard case, and all original accessories + an extra 1/4 to 3.5 mm adapter since the original (which is still included) was pretty spotty for me.   $775 $700 shipped (within the U.S.)   Paypal Only 
sold!
Mint Condition.   This was my primary headphone for a few months when I originally bought it, but it's been getting less and less head time as I've bought new sets.   $510 $440 shipped (within US). Comes with original case and all accesories.   Paypal Only.
sold!
Mint condition Black Schiit stack (bought last year during limited offering). My WA7 has been seeing the most use so it's time to pass these on. Comes with stock tubes and original packaging.   Looking for $850 $800 shipped (within the US)   paypal only    - Will add pics later - 
sold.
Got a pair of TH900s a few months ago, so these haven't been getting much use.   Tiny chip in the stand (seen in the close up picture)   465 shipped (within US). Comes with original packaging for both items.    Paypal Only.