or Connect

Posts by solstice15

sold!
Mint condition Black Schiit stack (bought last year during limited offering). My WA7 has been seeing the most use so it's time to pass these on. Comes with stock tubes and original packaging.   Looking for $850 $800 shipped (within the US)   paypal only    - Will add pics later - 
sold.
Got a pair of TH900s a few months ago, so these haven't been getting much use.   Tiny chip in the stand (seen in the close up picture)   465 shipped (within US). Comes with original packaging for both items.    Paypal Only.
not authorized, as far as I can tell...
Sold
still available 
AC Gears  is having their BF/Cyber Monday sale: 15% off the entire site (including high end Grado and HiFiMan that rarely go on sale) promo code: acgears582
Yes to both questions.And.....Woo Audio just went live with their BF sale:"NOW THROUGH DEC 1ST, 2014 ALL WOO AUDIO PRODUCTS 10% OFF + FREE CONUS SHIPPING" Very tempting, I've been looking at the WA7 for a while...
AD900s w/ original box and accessory (1/4 inch adapter) in great condition. Non smoking home. Buyer Pays shipping and paypal fees. PM me with any questions.   Shipping from the US (Florida)