or Connect

Posts by solstice15

Up for sale is a pair of 1Plus2's that I bought here from another user a few months ago.   They're in great condition and come w/ everything pictured (pelican case w/ dehydrating pack, tralucent silver/gold cable, tips). Awesome IEM's, but they haven't been getting as much use as my others.     $685 $630 Shipped (within the U.S.)   Paypal Only 
Being sent to Astell and Kern for new battery, but will send straight to buyer when that's done.   -Edit- Resolved issue by speaking with AK (misunderstanding regarding when battery was actually fully charged). Tested (w/ IE80s and K10s), runs ~8-9 hours on a single charge.
Like new (<10 hrs use), Ak Jr., bought from adorama on 12/11/2015, great but hasn't been getting much use.   Comes with original packaging and accessories    $285 Shipped (within the U.S.)   Paypal Only 
As the title says, missed out on the recent sale, so I'm in the market for a like new or lightly used Noble K10UA   Let me know you if you have a pair to sell!   Hoping I don't have to wait until Black Friday...
Sold!
Great condition (<50 hrs) Sennheiser IE800, bought from Authorized Seller (Razordog Audio, when they were still selling Sennheiser products) on 6/10/2014   Comes with original packaging and accessories    $465 $450 shipped (within the U.S.)   Paypal Only 
Sold!
pm'd
pm'd
Like new (<10 hrs) Audeze LCD 2.2F Bamboo, bought them on  12/11/2015, liked the sound so much that I'm planning to buy a pair of LCD 3s.   Comes with original packaging, pelican hard case, and all original accessories + an extra 1/4 to 3.5 mm adapter since the original (which is still included) was pretty spotty for me.   $775 $700 shipped (within the U.S.)   Paypal Only