Posts by Focker

I wasn't going to believe this little thing could handle the LCD-X, but it's pretty darn remarkable. I've always enjoyed a slightly bright headphone, so being able to tip up the highs on the Xs just a bit from their neutral/slightly dark signature is pretty darn cool. Not only that, but the bass remains very clean and tight, which is exactly what I'm after. I never EQ because I hate bloated bass that sounds unnatural. The ZO2 did a pretty good job of keeping things from...
Was really intrigued by the premise of this one, and it ended up being a very interesting film. It's deliberately paced, so if you don't have patience for that sort of thing, you may want to pass it by.      "Ida" - 8.5/10    
Here is my thorough and detailed review of the new ZO FS+...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8yr_StC3uw
Im using the excellent Corda Jazz with my T1s as Im typing this. The Corda Classic is my dedicated amp for the Audeze LCD-Xs, and it dumps over 4w of clean Meier current into those babies. Meier amps rock.
This is a film I meant to see a long time ago but just never did. I saw that it hit Netlix streaming, so this was finally the right time to get it done. The reviews on this film were mixed, but I disagree with much of the criticism. Mainly critics felt it was too surfacy and didn't delve much into the more negative and controversial aspects of Chaplin's life. I disagree, though. Obviously this is a very complex man who came from very difficult circumstances, and I don't...
Thanks for the update. I agree with the beta tester suggestion above. I thought you guys DID use beta testers.
I had excellent cust svc with my first purchase so im hangin in there. What these small companies need to realize is that when u slack in the communication dept and keep changing dates, it gives the impression that something is wrong... Which in turn erodes our confidence. Only takes two min to update the blog/thread.
 Check out Locke...
Hoping they finish up the FS orders first! lol