Posts by qqexpress

Looking to sell my recently acquired (literally just 3 days ago) Shure SE846 (includes original packaging, accessories, and paperwork), spent a day trying them out, but it just isn't the right sound signature for me. Looking to get $650.00 USD shipped via paypal. The price is firm. Will ship via USPS priority mail. 
Looking to purchase a Sennheiser MK-4 Microphone with original box and accessories. Let me know if you have one for sale!
Yeah =( I was so hesitant I have no idea why....such a good price.
Thanks for the heads up, I don't want to spend $600 for it. One just sold a few days ago for $300, sadly I wasn't quick enough to jump on it.
Looking to purchase one of the mentioned IEMs in the title. Would like the IEMS to be in excellent condition with original packaging, accessories and paperwork if available. I am willing to spend: $1000.00 shipped via paypal for the Noble Kaiser 10 Universal $650.00 shipped via paypal for the Shure SE846 $450.00 shipped via paypal for the Sennheiser IE 800 (still a little bit on the fence about this due to cable, but let me know) $400.00 shipped via paypal for the Sony...
Looking to purchase the Sony XBA-Z5 with original packaging and accessories. I want to spend $400.00 shipped via paypal. Let me know if you have one for sale or if you have your own asking price!
Looking for either of the IEMS mentioned above in their universal form factor. Have $1000.00 to spend via paypal (shipped) with original packaging, accessories, and paperwork included. Let me know if you have one for sale!
Interested in selling just the cable?
Looking to purchase Sony MDR-EX1000 made in Japan version, would be great with original packaging, accessories (tips, etc.), and paperwork. Let me know if you have one for sale!
Man, I think these go on sale refurbished from razordogaudio for like $160.