or Connect

Posts by qqexpress

Interested in the rockets, would like to know if it has original tips, accessories and packaging. Let me know.
Hey willing to sell the tips separately?
Looking to sell my recently purchased Sennheiser HD700. I am the third owner over a relatively short period of a few months. No scratches, dents etc. The headphones are in like new condition. Comes with original packaging and accessories (i.e. manual). Want $400.00 shipped via paypal (firm). Will post pics but must mention that I only have camera quality photos so you won't be able to see much.    Previous...
Looking to spend $1200 for the K10U or $850 for the HD800 shipped via paypal. Want with original box and accessories, paperwork, etc. Let me know if you have one or the other for sale!
Looking for the Fostex TH900 with original box and packaging. Want to spend $850 shipped via paypal, let me know if you have one for sale!
pm sent!
Looking for the AKG K501 with original packaging and paperwork. Let me know if you have one for sale!
Looking to purchase the UE900s with original packaging and accessories, paperwork, tips, cables, etc. Looking to spend around $200.00 shipped via paypal or more depending on condition, date of purchase, or if its bnib. Let me know if you have one for sale and what your asking price is!
Looking to spend $220.00 shipped via paypal for UE900S with original box and accessories (all tips, cables, etc.) and documents.
Looking to buy the UE900s with all original packaging and accessories. Let me know if you have one for sale and your price.