or Connect

Posts by qqexpress

Looking to purchase a NAD D3020 amplifier with original box and accessories. Let me know if you have one for sale!
Looking to buy Fiio A1 for $50 shipped via paypal. Let me know if you have one for sale!
Hey bud a guy is selling the THX00 on reddit.com/r/avexchange:    https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/3wifm3/wtsusami_fostex_thxoo_w_pp_venmo/
Wow did you get them like this? Or did you mod it yourself.
Looking for a mint condition Sony MDR-Z7 or Beyerdynamic DT-1770 headphone with original packaging and accessories/paperwork. Would also be great if you have an invoice for warranty purposes. Have $350.00 via pp to spend. Let me know if you have one for sale!
Looking to purchase the Sony MDR-Z7 headphone for $350.00 shipped via paypal. Must have original packaging and accessories. Let me know if you have one for sale!
Username: xhei   I definitely would like to see some more universal iem's.
Yeah he messaged me beforehand, but I think the last few or so that were sold were around the $350-370 range. I am stretching it a bit at $300, but I was hoping to get it at this price otherwise I may look into getting the MDR-7520.
Looking to purchase the Sony MDR-Z7 headphone for $300.00 shipped via paypal. Let me know if you have one for sale!
Looking for Sony MDR Z1000 headphone with original box and paperwork. Let me know if you have one for sale.