Posts by qqexpress

Gah that price is amazing for world shipping lol.
What's the difference between the new and old cables? (Just curious)
pm sent!
Want to buy AKG K812, looking to pay $900 (shipped and paypaled), let me know if you have one for sale!
Want to buy AKG K812, looking to pay $900, let me know if you have one for sale!
Want to buy Sennheiser HD700 for $480.00 shipped (paypal included) o.b.o. Looking to get one that is in pristine condition with all original paperwork, manuals, and box. Let me know if you have one for sale or message me your asking price.    I live in San Diego (92122), if anyone wants to meet up for a local sale.
Nice mod, kind of want to try it as well, but god damn that price, are you willing to sell yours?
Looking to buy the K601 Replacement Headband for $50.00 shipped. Let me know if you have one for sale!
Ah I see, I don't think they are too different, maybe the Q701 has a stronger bass region, but that removeable cable is a plus too. I think I saw someone selling Q701 for $130 somewhere, but no original box. Still not a bad deal.
Would you be interested in AKG K701's? Although I am looking to sell rather than trade, I can do $160 shipped (includes original box and manual).