Posts by qqexpress

Looking to purchase a great condition (hopefully) AKG K501 with original box and accessories (or not), let me know what you have to offer and what you would like for it. I am looking to spend $150 USD shipped via paypal but am open to negotiations.
Anyone still have those Sennheiser HD 700 B-stock from the BF sale directly from sennheiser available? If you do and you find you dont particularly want them anywhere, I am willing to pick them up for $400.00 shipped via paypal! Let me know!
Looking for the Noble K10U with original packaging, accessories, and paperwork. Willing to spend $1200 shipped via paypal. Let me know if you have one for sale!
pm sent
pm sent!
looking for ue900s with original packaging and accessories. Let me know how much you are looking for!
Looking for the AKG K3003 with original box and accessories (could alos be the i model). Let me know if you have one for sale!
Looking to purchase the Sony EX1000 for $200 shipped via paypal. Would be great if it includes box, paperwork, and all original accessories!
As title states, would like it with original box and accessories as well. Let me know if you have one for sale.
Gah if only this was $1200 =(