or Connect

Posts by xand1x

Gain is 8. I will get the dimensions and update the post. Thanks for your questions!
Built by the best :) 
Hi everyone,   Up for sale is a Dynahi with AMB Sigma 22 PSU in a par metal chassis. The amp has a 1/4" headphone jack, binding posts at the back, and a DACT CT2 stepped attenuator (it may just need a bit of contact cleaner http://www.dact.com/html/contact_cleaning.html if i had to nit pick). This amp has been great with my HD800, K1000, K701, and K340 but I think I have one amp too many at this time. Asking $850 + shipping (or best offer). I am willing to ship to Canada...
Very eager to read your detailed review :)
Username: xand1x   I would like to see the Sennheiser HD800S featured.
ygpm
Count me in!
Back up for sale is a pair of completely stock AKG K340s in overall good condition. The only issue with these headphones is that they need a replacement set of elastics. This is a simple fix and I do believe there a few threads that outline how to perform this fix. Pictures are pending but please feel free to PM me with interest. Asking $220 (or best offer) shipped to Canada or the US. Payment via paypal. Thanks!   My feedback under the old...
Hey everyone. Up for sale is a Logitech Squeezebox Classic (SOLD) and Controller. Both both items and they are in excellent condition (pictures pending). The Squeezebox Controller is $125 shipped. Payment via Paypal and I am willing to ship to Canada and the US. Logitech Squeezebox classic (silver and black with white remote) SOLD   Logitech Squeezebox controller - $125 includes shipping   Here's my feedback under the old system (buy with...
Looking to purchase a Sennheiser HD800 in excelllent condition (and aftermarket cable if one is available - terminated to 4pin XLR or 2x 3pin XLR). If you have one available for sale please PM me (I would also like to know general range of the serial #. I.e. 10xxx). I am located in Canada so you must be willing to ship here. Paypal preferred for payment. Thanks!     Please see my feedback under the old system for confidence: http://www.head-fi.org/t/141555/xand1x