or Connect

Posts by graphidz

Yeah. I wanna receive presents too!But I'll try to double up for next year or something :D  Giving people used cumbuckets? Huehuehuehue
@miceblue Uh... Sad news, but unfortunate I'll have to forfeit this year's secret Santa tradition due to a bit of financial issue on my end. Spent too much on something else. I'll join in next year's.
 oh no. The negativity is from me and me alone lol. Anyway, If the cores are not that many, I could deal with it. I'd need to find a replacement tip  (gonna need to check if it's interchangeable anyway). Well thanks for the tip.
 Don't think I have a fine enough soldering iron. I only have the same thing that you use to solder electronic components. Works OK for soldering bigger sized cables, but for this small, don't think it'll cut it. How many cores does the Linum uses? Going to have to test every cores to find which is ground I guess. But all things told, I think I'm going to have to send to someone with more experience, which probably have better tools too. Sigh...
Alright having a bad day today. Just found out that my beloved linum cable has connection issue on the 3.5mm connector side, rendering the left channel inoperable. Considering how thin this cable is, I'm going to assume soldering it back will be hell. Anybody done repairs on this? Any tips or guide?
 I blame "jurisdiction" or "geographical/border law" or something. Oh and greed.
 Yeah gonna do that soon. As soon as google gives me the keys to my account again, whenever that is. Free with ads though. Not sure implemented yet, but the hint is already there.
 Well I'm still using my M8 and it's pretty smooth. of course it'll stutter sometimes, but not bad actually. Well my fault for the backup codes really. Didn't back that one up cause doesn't seem safe for me to just copy adn paste it in a file. But now I have LastPass, I'll save it. Considering I flash my phone a few times, totally forgot the ability to use the Authenticator (partly blamed on Google cause I don't even knew it was an option).
 Well importing can be a major pain when requesting for RMA, considering this is LG with their problematic bootloop problem (not sure if that problem exist on the V10 though).  Very true. Can't wait for someone to give a review of "6 months after" using the phone. Friggin bad day today. > Tried to install CM14.1 on my M8> Initial setup asks for google account> no prob> sends 2FA code via SMS> wtf.mp3> reinstall previous ROM> try to reset 2FA code> still not receiving any...
 *cough*freebarn*cough*