Posts by graphidz

Woot. Thanks for measuring! I don't have much experience with cable size, so not sure if 1mm is considered thick. But since usually people go for around 26AWG for cables, guess I'll go for 20/44 for my next project. Assuming he could ship internationally.
 Read that he doesn't ship internationally. Bummer. Maybe on demand?Anyway, how thick are yours? He didn't put the units on his site, so I wasn't sure. and 140 strands... isn't that stiff?
 Definitely not those single strand. Maybe I worded it wrongly. I'm still not sure what the right term to use since it varies from conductor or core or strand. So I just used what I think is right. well, I just thought by using 3 wires will be easier to braid. So I'll just go with multiples of 4 then. Again, maybe I got the terms wrong again. I thought microphonics = cable noise = noise produced when the surface is rubbed, which I actually wanted to say the last one. OK,...
Hey guys. More questions to ask lol. So after my first ever cable attempt, I learnt a few things from my mistakes in the first one and pretty much want to start doing another one. But for this next project, I was thinking of using single core instead and this time to really do a balanced cable. Why I want to use single core is because of braiding! So here are the questions :   I was thinking of either using 6 or 8 single core cables which each of them split in half...
 Yeah it is. Well, sorted everything and all is well. Thanks to this thread for the advice too!
Ah OK. Got it :D
 Lol no. Not sure how to describe but, I'll try this :Remember when the first time you open up a stock T50RP and the drivers were in a diamond configuration? I know which edge the left driver is because there's only one way it can fit and the stock audio jack helps to determine it. But for the right driver, it can go both ways : The original and upside down. What I meant was the latter. How to determine which edge was the up and which one is down. Unless of course, that...
Umm, I have a problem. so I went on modding my T50RP. After cutting the cables (cause I'm recabling), I forgot to take note which side up was the driver. Anybody can tell me how was the stock configuration? I'm just worried that I'll mess up the sound direction later on. Thanks
 It's not the aesthetics problem though. I'm just worried that because of this, I'll get some weird problem on my headphones and may even damage my driver or something.
 Ah drats... Can't take it. Too small to see unless I use a macro lens :P