Posts by TwinQY

Like you said, it's all fairly camp.   See any Snorlax around? Those crazy Freaks programmed in Baby and Boyfriend as the default play tunes for the flute on my haunted cartridge...
Whoa, when'd you edit that last part in, didn't even see that, and didn't see an edit timestamp shown so you must have done it real fast. Just realized what you meant by that. Hey!  That's what bribes are for, silly....   Nothing really graphics-intensive, or really thematic with the past few themes. Maybe we'll do something really outstanding for November and inundate you with work.... See, I think that only people who have actually seen a milk machine will get...
To make people's lives easier - PKGBUILDs for lxqt -    - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/liblxqt-git/ - etc
Sorry, I fell out of the internet over the past while, so didn't get to respond to this. Perhaps you might even want to look at the FXD70 - I've heard things about it being similar but having less bass - something that's always welcome - of course having not heard it myself...take with a grain of salt (actually you might want to ask @waynes world about it, I seem to remember him having them.  But, seems like you'll be wanting something more subdued than I expected at...
Collaborate, and the former, I would guess. I think I have a game plan for it already though...get with the game, I've already shipped  you and Mr11ty....
I don't know - like the DN-1000 and the H-1 it's among the things stuck on my radar but hesitant to spring towards as of right now.... I think I might have to though - you'll find out soon enough.
I want one badly enough that I will eat the pie this man bakes in your honor, in order to resolve the shipping conflict. That's how devoted I am. Actually my previous impressions during the prior giveaway were a tad bit too brief, and not so positive to add insult to injury. I generally enjoy Dunu stuff, as people in real life can attest to - it's the only gift earphones that I usually give out during the holidays since I don't have to worry much about them breaking the...
Yes, that was it, funny things.   I think people here might want to see these pitted against those JVC monitors....I know I would....
Okay this is ridiculous - I've been holding out on mentioning this to see how ridiculous this would go.   As of today - I have counted 20 MDR-1R owners during my commute, in the past week alone.  There was no local sale, nothing of that sort, or I would have jumped on it. Apparently it's a trend. By god, that's amazing.
I'm a bit disappointed that no one took to the milk machine term I coined for those R3s... See they sort of look like milk machines, you get me right?What a silent reply...