or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

The apathy is blinding.   It is exactly because of how everyone shrugs off anything serious on here, that this is occurring. I don't enjoy starting issues as much as the next person. As you can see I avoid serious and dangerous topics with deprecating comments and jokes all the time. But rather than having this loom over the thread and eventually kill it off, why not be progressive about it? I only bring this up because I'm too indebted to this thread.   I realize...
I don't think this is coming from a lack of ideas.   I think it's because we stopped talking about the ideas, and started pouring them out with no thought to it all.   I think it's because we're trying too hard to be funny about it all.   Before, there was focus behind a theme, talk behind how it would work, what we would use. The best ideas came about spontaneously, but the process leading up to that was still there. Now we just randomly throw things that start with...
Fight the mafia, make a Koss Triad, I hear you....
How did you get them $10 cheaper than I did?
I made a poll last month (because usually a poll is made every month, as is tradition), but there was such a lack of interest and effort that I don't think it makes a difference at this point.
I'm "upset" because there has not been a theme or an effort for quite some time now.   Like I said (repeatedly and as clearly as possible), I don't care if people don't follow the theme.
What.... Right.... How... Yep.... Eww... Stop... Ugh... Ha... Lame... Troll...
Okay.   I'm just going to say it, the elephant in the room, and damn the consequences and the animosity/apathy that will inevitably be hurled towards this.   It sounds like a half-arsed theme.   The past few themes have not been the most exciting. It's why people have been dropping off left and right.    A lot of it has to do with Warren, for the most part a major driving force, not being able to come on as frequently as usual, and doing the elbow work behind the...
HYPE THE MONOPRICE 9396   HYPE THE MOXPAD X3   HYPE THE DECS   End hype, back to depreciating jugs.