Posts by TwinQY

I thought that Maradou guy started it, he's not the leader? I dunno. I don't have the attention span for metal anymore, which is a shame. I have a couple of their CDs but they lie in the archives untouched.   I enjoy Touming Magazine because I'm a nub.     Actually, speaking of Dorises, anyone watch Taipei Exchange? It's got that surrealistic dreamy vibe I'm looking for in my film compilation - the rest of it's not much to speak about but the vibe is...
God, imagine if the punch was even more tight - I think I'd leave.   Expect a Moxpad vs newMono comparison if the former comes back....
It's like you don't even read your own thread, this was on the discovery thread....   https://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=108&cp_id=10823&cs_id=1082303&p_id=9396&seq=1&format=2
...Which are lovely and need some hype loving...
The art of drawing mammaries is such a timely art. And Seo Kouji's creations deliver. Like the Seo Taiji of closet-ecchi he runs ahead of the pack.... Case in point - at some point during Ch 249 I cried a little bit inside, the shape and the way they hung in the sweater just made life seem all that much better. A religious experience, or the closest that I'd be getting to one. One more for the foreign-niche-animation cult collective.
Schiit, no, that was meant to be for IRC. Sorry, was talking about Apollon. Like I said WA2 licks peins.
What's the difference. Ah, explains the hard-on I got for all three.
It's cute. It's meta in a nice way. I do wish there could be a nostalgia-anime that hits all the right spots but this is good enough.
I might have gotten the Moxpads sent to a different address o.o Will have to deal with when I get back.   I'm actually liking the newer Monos even though they're quite the jump from the 8320 - less grain.
The Cobalion doll looks like my aunt.