or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

Sorry guys it's back to cat-fi for me I guess  
I would never wear black on black sneakers. How tacky do you think I am?
Delicious.
Panzerpappa - Farlig Vandring [1]   [2] Can't find the rest of the album.     Rinnesya - Rinnesya [1]   [2]   [3]   [5]   [6]   [8]     Budka Suflera - Cień wielkiej góry     The Durutti Column - Without Mercy [1]   [2]   [4]   [5]   [6]   [7]   [9]   [10]     Sand Circles - Motor City [2]   [3]   [5]   [6] [1]   [3]
Went too far with the wild theories. Forgot that one of the Carbos was a microdriver, and the other a regular sized. The Molex is 13.5mm. Unless Zero Audio comes out with a 13.5mm model sometime in the future....nah.
They are delicious...   [[SPOILER]]
They probably are dynamics, so are the Zero Audio Carbo dynamics. 13.5mm, probably not a BA. The downloadable data sheet is pretty much this, plus some additional eartips blurb. 
Perfume - ⊿     Steve Brand + ISHQ -  Spiritual Science / The Voice From Home    Disc 1 [1]  [3]   Disc 2 [1]     Arnold Schoenberg, Orpheus Chamber Orchestra ‎– Verklärte Nacht · Kammersymphonien (Chamber Symphonies Nos. 1 & 2)     Bob Mintzer Quartet - Quality Time     Allan Pettersson - Seven Sonatas for Two Violins     Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio ‎– Midnight Sugar [1]   [2]   [3]   [4]   [5]
The Molex looks very cool. Zero Audio's new BAs are using the Molex BAs like FAD/S'NEXT/ANYMODE/etc. Perhaps their Carbo dynamics.... (although, don't want to go too far with the wild theories).   Everyone talks about those FA-4s from Fischer - was there any love for the FA-1 or the...