or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

There's a woeful lack of exposure on most things below the $50 poverty line when it comes to the "portable-gear in-crowd" people so whenever they get souped up on something I see it as an exercise in how chance works rather than it being an actual discovery of anything. It's easy to sit in an ivory tower, put on the monocle and marvel at "how far these peons have come".   But the fact of the matter is that there was never such a paradigm in the first place, at least from...
I found two nifty little apps while rummaging through the AUR today. Cherrytree (note-taking app) AirDC++ nano (chat/sharing client) The former would have been great if I hadn't spent forever learning hnb.
I was watching LAS last night and Chris ordered bacon from online or something. Didn't catch the livestream.   A part of me still finds ordering food online to be alien and tacky.
Not sure if this crowd would know how to operate anything other than an abacus... Actually come to think of it, I can't even remember how to use an abacus.
I knew you were all doofuses the first time I met you all. Especially that horse kid.   Going anywhere this holiday?   And of course, Linux sucks.
Lost my copy of Ashura Clock, not very happy about that.
JM-Plus, Null, should do overseas. I've not checked what I wrote in the OP, might have covered it.   I'll be getting some impressions done for these sometime this month.
I'll be grabbing a copy of Poor Moon as we speak, hopefully I'll dig that as well.