Posts by TwinQY

I'm not sure I'm aware of which "quality" you're referring to in particular. Catcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcat
Well, what if it's a "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" situation and someone did legitimately hack me? It'd be ingenious - literally no one would be able to tell the difference because of...ahem, said reputation.   Any 419 Eaters readers out there?
Sometimes I'm just tempted to go on threads and leave stuff like this -It'd be a great test case for how the site admin/staff handles spam and the likes....is what I would tell myself. So, so tempted... 

Tangerine Dream - Phaedra
But best of all...

Comus - First Utterance     Bachdenkel - Lemmings
Has anyone built Chromium against QtWebEngine, or is using the dev channel with Aura compiled in?   I'm particularly interested in the latter and if anyone has any first hand experiences to share, as I would not mind getting GTK2 and all of its crummy crum off some machines in particular where this is the only thing pulling GTK in. Sure I'd just be replacing a toolkit with another toolkit but I wouldn't mind too much when it comes to Aura, especially since it'd be...
I think Bulma would obviously overpower Wolverine with her b**ching and what not..