Posts by TwinQY

Bender tried to rule a world once. It didn't turn out too good.
Actually....the decal sort of look like these.
Depending on the person "typing-out-loud" can be a very real and very distracting symptom at work.   I'd imagine there's more room to dampen with the woodie shells. Don't remember if you mentioned but ever put angel hair in these things? These really need less bass not more.   Playing around with filters since I don't have the inclination to do much else now (plus it's dark). Everything seems to be equally bad and fails to resolve the treble issues. Not really a lot to...
Watching Return of Superman, I saw GD with some CIEMs.   And we have T.O.P in the back with his strange stare and his alien-green customs.   The logos on the black shells almost looked like frogs of some sort at first. After looking more closely it's some letter or symbol.
Itty bitty bonkin' beers.
I've not had time to do much other than listen to these, so here we go. Not even tried to open them up, sorry nick.   We're not off to a good start with the housings. The "metal" on the housing is thin and they way they're corrugated feels tacky in my fingers. I didn't even enjoy the sensation of inserting them. The filters are indeed very poorly held on by very little adhesive. They fell off immediately. The cable has one of those fabric sheathes, but at least they're...
Knowing you, the real deal is likely a lot worse. Those walls are barely covered with soot and grime. And that's not nearly enough Red Bull. So I had to acclimatize myself by cranking out the trusty MT300s. After only listening to possibly the best IEM I've ever heard for the past two weeks, even real life has started to not do it for me anymore. I'm going to give myself one or two more hours of listening before saying anything certain. One thing I can say for certain is...