Posts by TwinQY

Where'd you get that arbitrary number? Hey, got 4 hours in, that's fine for me....of course came out, thanks to none of you suckers. Ah, that was a great day. Did you hear that folks? This piece-o-schiit troll here is the greatest (well exaggerating a tad bit, he's not that competent) threat to TMAC we've faced thus far and it's our responsibility to fight him off as best as we can, Braveheart!!!Spewing lies and gifs, the dirty son-of-a-gun.
Why are you alive. Of course, her bra is the only portal from which Cthulhu may rise. Didn't know you were so attracted to me Fany, I'll step away now...
Semantics go out the door when you're dealing with a hot shaft-lover.
You can have Complys on an earphone with tiny nozzles, of course they won't go in as deep.    Isolation is two-fold - how deep you can insert it, and the material used to create the seal.   Plus many will not want to deal with the hassle of foam tips, washing, grabbing new ones, especially if their earwax output is abnormally high.
By god, your hardware buttons don't do power management/shutdown? Still in 2000 or something?   By god, people still gripe about no menu in Win 8? Classic Menu. Of course if I could smack down some bug.n and litestep without it bugging out all the time, that'd be aces as well.    Speaking of which I tried setting up a third-part tiler at the Mac workstation at work, f-it it's really dependent on accessibility access, and since I don't have permissions for that as an...
No, the speed boosts are definitely not whole-number multipliers - you can calculate the actual efficiency with Amdahl's Law.    So very dependent on the implementation of the program, some things can simply not be parallelized.   Of course, there's a lot to do with the actual CPUs as well.   OS X is using a Mach-based kernel. Funnily enough, Mach came from the acronym, Multiprocessor Universal Communication Kernel(don't ask me how that works). As the predecessor, it...
Well I should be so happy to take that pleasure away from everyone else   666th page first post, AND 7000th total post what what.
Ultra bump
Bump
The night hanger looks like stool.   Whose stool I'll never say.   Seems too pricey for hype by the discerning idiot headphool...