or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

Well, guess you'll have to get the W50/60s when they come out. 
I never did get one of these sent to me as was promised....what's up with that?
William Basinski - Silent Night     Supersilent - 5     The Thing with Otomo Yoshihide - Shinjuku Crawl
Oh right, got you mixed up because you and those Dunus. Would sign up but to be fair I did try them once however short it was (and I'd probably not be able to find the guy who had them again) - that's rather unfair to those who've not tried them. Something very interesting to you - must translate to not interesting for the rest of us then. Hope they never come for you. Stroke them my precious....
Didn't you already get to hear them or something?   Quote:Take with a grain of salt, but remember liking the NADs more right off the gate more than I would ever have had the M500s. Less of a nasal tone.....Just to pour more fuel in the flame. *whistles innocently*
Can't help, but the only thing I do know is to AVOID Highway Rider. It's the only thing I have of his from god knows where and I've not pursued him ever since.
Lxqt (I think I mentioned it before) ended up not building for me anymore a few weeks ago. And after installing one too many LXDEs and picking out a lot of the parts in the LXDE metapackage, realized that all I really ever used was the lxpanel and the openbox part, none of the more hackneyed tools. Which goes to show that maybe the merge with Razor will result in a more substantial product so I'm anxious to have it build again.   And if 2006 machines are old then I might...

https://github.com/xyl0n/iris   Great openbox theme, trying to get that on Fluxbox. Begrudgingly stuck on gtk due to Firefox but at least it can look good while it's at it.