or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

Yep, that's why you can't trust anything he says. 90% of the time it's just coming from voices in his head. The other 10%, I dunno, a lot of grunting I guess. He's a weird fellow.
Some piping, scalding hot pineapple?   If not, I'll stick to the bread.   Still waiting for the equine main course.
국카스텐 (Guckkasten) - Guckkasten
That's beautiful. Couldn't have done it better myself. THE RIP-ON-TROLL...................Thread.Or the Phallic Thread. Honestly fine either way.
국카스텐 (Guckkasten) - Guckkasten
Start that fire back up with some hot Schiit! Does Jeffy have some of that scalding hot Schiit yet? We should wait for him to get on some of that piping hot Schiit!   Meanwhile, I think I'll be able to last the wait by filling up with bread or something.
This is all starting to sound scrumptous. Pass the salt, please!   And even if he doesn't have any with wooden cups we should go ahead and burn them all anyways. I'm sure he would have wanted it that way.
All is fine. The best reconciliation comes from the fact that it's more than likely that the Master Troll will never get to try either one in his lifetime. That's good enough for me.
I honestly wouldn't remember. Just wanted to scare the brony. Oh, and the sonys. Don't forget about the sonys. Wouldn't want to offend the equal-rights people.   Now who's up for muncing on some delicious endangered equines? Just me? We can start with our resident horse. Then we can take his Gradoes afterwards.
We can agree to disagree.   You're still wrong, of course.