Posts by TwinQY

Feel bad for the girls, really, I took a look at the livestream captures, the silence after the announcement was pretty weird tbh.   Actually the whole award ceremony looked amateur as hell, exacerbated the situation.   I'd feel better if they didn't win at all, and that hurts me when I say it.  Of course objectively speaking it was IGAB so winning felt off either way, but to be nice...
Nothing of interest to say, don't wear my heart on my sleeve on those occasions. Why do you think we're in Canada of all places.... Back to hype packs, KSC85s, Grado cups, dynamite IEMs, jugs, bagels, and more bagels.
Trix? It drives national price points, and when's the last time you'd really wanted to buy anything outside of Nipponthegreatest, I'll answer that: never.  Glory to the Emperor.Whazzit an inter, another one of those vibrators? Of course it's included Mia won't bite...
Bloc scum.Actually, not a very strong opinion on the matter, not wearing my heart on my sleeve. We have large happy parades here just like any other city, don't see what you've got to brag about.
We don't want you here too.
moe-audio@gg.com, I tried and it sent, not sure if they got it though.   Fair enough, heck if someone was offering to do a DIY build for me that'd be around the price I'd likely pay anyways.   The Somics look exactly the same though, do they really sound better?
Trick question, yes. That's the brethren across the land of the rising sun, very confusing I realize. That's a cheap arse car, best deal yet, definitely not knocked. Driver popped. Ask @tomscy2000 he was the one who linked it.
Looks moe. I think it looks novel and endearing, I saw tomscy2000 link it on another thread (can't remember which one), and the pictures on the main site look a heck of a lot better than the Headfonics one. Did you try emailing them, they were on my backlog for inquiries so I was about to myself.
Waiting for Crysis to get off.   I think the retro scene had gravitated more nicely to the DS scene, since the flashcart scene was so vibrant. I used to muck around with AKAIO, back when MENUdo wasn't vaporware, and that sort of environment just invites nerds of a certain demographic to lactate. CT fan-sequels up the wazoo, homebrew was just crazy innovative. I miss that.    I can't say the same about GBA flashcarts, maybe the homebrew. I'm not touching GBA flashcarts...
The RE-400 isn't that bad, if you've lived with the RE0. It's just normal. Again, not much to say on this, maybe one will even come your way one day...