Posts by TwinQY

Seems as if they've never taught this in Troll Elementary. I don't mind if people believe in goblins. What I find ridiculous out of all of this, are the occasions where people dedicate time specifically for burn-in.   That's unintuitive as hell.    Just listen to the damned things as they "burn-in", and let them do their work.    Think about it. It's not as if the process would stop when they're in your ears.   People spend countless hours not listening to gear...
You'd think that they'd never come up with anything worse than Muzak....."Asian" muzik, might as well have Collins guest star in JATP Part II.
Unfortunately the store ran out of Lego so we have to make do with earphones. Wrong on both counts. Your wife found out about Head-Fi months ago. Didn't you find it strange that "we" were posting in the same threads as you?Now, she wants you to get off this silly site, and go grab some milk on your way to work tomorrow, we're almost out.
Elitist hipster old-is-better cred just leads to lolis.   Case in point - ii. That's just one i more than in the typical loli. Sick f***s.
IRC is too elitist. Breeds loli-enthused tendencies, not at all in line with my shota tendencies. Flat is justice all right, just not in the ways your sick minds perceive it.   Plus, I can speak from experience, currently being in several channels myself - it'd be a far more time-consuming endeavour, even when compared to the Skype chat. Sure people would finally be using something that I have a client for, and I wouldn't have to install Skype every time I'd want to log...

You buy red panties?When you put undergarments on the wrong body part? Guess I was in before I had even joined....
The full-sized Aurvana Live! 2 is using a 2356 BA? Wait for it...wait for it...Now the Aurvana 2, definitely :P The 3 is smoothed out, but that's what I love about them. The Flux Pro is tantalizing, problem is, I'm waiting for the Flux (dynamic) to come back on hand (extended loan to someone else atm), I've not even heard the very pair I've bought for myself :(
They could very likely be - carbon nanotube-coated microdrivers, it's a telling sign.....? Large diameter - 6.5mm?They don't look like they'll go very deep over-ear, why I was concerned about the tips, good to know that the body might fit, at the very least. I think I might just Taobao and get my relatives in Fuzhou to pick things up, like I do for all of my clothes shopping. If I'm doing things, might as well do them impatiently and ahead of the rest of the pack.It is QQ,...
Doesn't the X3 have an uber-low OI (I've not followed up on that thread too). Seems their proper sig is supposed to be mid-centric with low output impedance. Anyways, glad to hear you liking them. The 600, 700, all need some well-deserved loving.   And I think I'm beating a dead horse here, but the Aurvana 3's price has dropped tremendously this year, you lucky son-of-a-guns. Way more than what I paid for years ago. I grabbed a couple in March, and I'm about to grab a...