Posts by TwinQY

You buy red panties?When you put undergarments on the wrong body part? Guess I was in before I had even joined....
The full-sized Aurvana Live! 2 is using a 2356 BA? Wait for it...wait for it...Now the Aurvana 2, definitely :P The 3 is smoothed out, but that's what I love about them. The Flux Pro is tantalizing, problem is, I'm waiting for the Flux (dynamic) to come back on hand (extended loan to someone else atm), I've not even heard the very pair I've bought for myself :(
They could very likely be - carbon nanotube-coated microdrivers, it's a telling sign.....? Large diameter - 6.5mm?They don't look like they'll go very deep over-ear, why I was concerned about the tips, good to know that the body might fit, at the very least. I think I might just Taobao and get my relatives in Fuzhou to pick things up, like I do for all of my clothes shopping. If I'm doing things, might as well do them impatiently and ahead of the rest of the pack.It is QQ,...
Doesn't the X3 have an uber-low OI (I've not followed up on that thread too). Seems their proper sig is supposed to be mid-centric with low output impedance. Anyways, glad to hear you liking them. The 600, 700, all need some well-deserved loving.   And I think I'm beating a dead horse here, but the Aurvana 3's price has dropped tremendously this year, you lucky son-of-a-guns. Way more than what I paid for years ago. I grabbed a couple in March, and I'm about to grab a...
Cecil Taylor - Nefertiti, The Beautiful One Has Come       Art Ensemble of Chicago - People In Sorrow     John Tchicai Trio - Real Tchicai     Mike Mainieri - Journey Thru An Electric Tube     David Murray - Flowers For Albert
As this review is meant to be tongue-in-cheek and tacky, so in turn shall be my response. I've always wanted to try l'ail cirée et barbelés. I hear it's quite the delicacy. Shall I read on...?  Even the FXCs?Are the actual JVC releases tuned identical with the OEM versions, or are there some discrepancies?  [[SPOILER]]   The way that these are being described, remind me dearly of the CKN70s, but (as you would so put with the CKM500) wayyyyyy better.Perhaps someone needs to...
You guys might really want to end up getting on this.
In the case of the people here, you've rendered their wallets unrescuable.  You guys want to read this, I was snorting my yogurt all throughout the piece. I hadn't the hindsight nor the resources to try them out with anything other than the Walkman/Discman at the time, so my impressions were of a slight U-shape (even then, the midrange was rather good). They are ridiculously sensitive, I'm not sure what the impedance curve looks like myself. I'm positive that they'd sound...
And for both troll and MuttGicks