Posts by TwinQY

Sorry, was reading the best fanfic ever, didn't find the time to care about Ailee.   I mean that schiit was hot yesterday, late much?
Anyone see a thread up for those old-ish announced Fostex TE-05 IEMs? Mind you, not much out about them so it'd be a bit pointless to start one, just curious about anything pre-existing.
Shame that the HD4*8/4*9 family never got a fanbase going. These things come out with some of the nicest mids around. Scary how close they get to the HD580-mids-niceness, and I've been using the HD428 more frequently at home than my mainstay LCD-2s nowadays, mostly out of laziness/inertia/lack of time and energy to hook up the full-rig.   I've occasionally brought them to meets (usually I cram the whole closet content in a bag and forget what's in there), I've gotten the...
Jettison away, that facile predilection towards pithy chanteys, indolent partisanships towards aural brevity. For there is no greater delight, that the sybaritic enrapturings of an album cannot provide. In repose, will one truly be cosseted away to mellifluous moksha. Only the boorish, the uncouth, the musically salacious, would be the ones to squander such splendors.  [[SPOILER]]
Whichever day that you decide on, Ms. Mok.   Guessing the gaiwan is far too integral to the rig to give away stand-alone??
mum - Go Go Smear the Poison Ivy     Philip Glass - The Photographer     Stereolab - Sound Dust