Posts by TwinQY

Overexposure to JATP and Grados will do that to a person.
I'm not shilling thinking hard enough, it seems.   Now there's something about obtuse ear shapes and points, hey I'm no oncologist...
How can you tour a custom set?
That looks ridiculously intriguing.   Sure you guys can cram all that into a pair of ears?
HYBRID HYPE!!!>?@!!@! http://www.head-fi.org/t/690256/worlds-first-lear-custom-made-dual-dd-4-ba-hybrid-model-code-2d4b-has-been-successfully-created Wowwy wow wow, who expected that?
I dunno. Amplifer Worship is easy to get into. Absolutego is the real ordeal. It has to be a certain weekend, I have to have my tea heated up just right, otherwise very difficult to fully appreciate.   I know people don't really go for Solomon or Dronevil, but I think I've grown up with Boris in a way where I accept everything as they pump it out. Bummed that they've never done a full-on drone session in-concert in town (I remember a lot of Pink tracks last last fall),...
Ruining lives, seems more like it. Don't get too uppity. What happened to the bagels.
Alquin - Marks     Gaa - Auf Der Bahn Zum Uranus     Katra Turana - The End (Gradient Of Texture)     Weather Report - Mr. Gone     Muhal Richard Abrams - Afrisong     Penguin Cafe Orchestra - Music From Penguin Cafe     Tetragon - Nature     Loptimist - 22 Channels
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Water? Wrong thread buddy. Take a right turn at Albuquerque.... You can link Tyll. Many of us do, and we've not been banned by the local bird (yet, can't speak for troll). Oooh. Tyll's got Moe....