or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

***********************NEWSFLASH****************************** Anyways, if you did read, I mentioned that about them already.
Just a personal idiosyncracy, my current made-for-clip-zip portable playlist just barely fits in 4GB + 64GB, and I'd love to fit in a few more podcasts, etc.
No, unfortunately that's why I asked a few pages back on the IEMs. Search HP20 on the thread. Mentioned you too but seemed to have missed that.
They sold me with the higher capacity already, they didn't have to add insult to injury with that snappy new design.   Just got my Zip's screen badly scratched a while ago, might be just the excuse I need....
Okay grown up time now.          
Thanks for the heads up. Should I keep them tucked in the K3K like you do? Always good to get some advice from someone with first-hand experience.
I'm just not good at taking hints. Sometime I walk into the wrong-gendered washroom and I just sit around longer than I really should. So cromulent, that's like one of those french pastries right.
That's completely counterintuitive. You don't need an earphone to enjoy a perfectly good shag carpet. It's not reciprocal.
No he wouldn't like them. Remember he has horrible taste since the cardboard covers his head. Maybe if they bumped the bass up +100dB....
I can't help but think that they must have misspoken during then and was surprised that they didn't take that back. From the emails that seem to be exchanged between Westone and a couple other Head-Fiers I think the official line is that the changes are only cosmetic, and I do believe that was mentioned on the thread. Some varying opinions within the company, or maybe someone might want to make an email to a Westone representative that's not CS/PR-only. The 4Rs and the 4s,...