Posts by TwinQY

I don't know. Of course I have so many tubes of this stuff that the possibilities are endless.   Perhaps they should invent ribbed tips. For nobody's pleasure.   See I could never find those Sonys which seems unfortunate since I imagine that bore size would be quite handy. Are they olived shaped or more tubey?   Forgetting to mention on the Ortofons before that they are olive-shaped so that's another reason why people take to them so much. Whenever I have stock tips...
I don't know if it's because of these thread but I've been eating watermelon and chicken all day today. You've done it. I'm not even sure what it is you've done but you've done it.   Authentic Korean fried chicken (as in not the things you find on the special menu at Church's) is the real deal. Amazingly crisp, and the meat is sublimely tender.
I don't know if it's because of these thread but I've been eating watermelon and chicken all day today. You've done it. I'm not even sure what it is you've done but you've done it.
1) No experience with the first two, although I have read about them a lot on the Discovery and the FX850 thread. According to the marketing spiel the dots on the Spiral dots are meant to "diffuse" sound but they look way too shallow to have any tangible acoustic effects so I call cowdung on that. It's likely that people are simply enjoying the comfort that particular composition of silicone provides. The nozzle shape of the SpinFits seem quite interesting but I don't know...
Likely due to the loss of the vacuum since the foams are occupying the space. Having Comply cores around can be a godsend since some IEMs desperately need some solid acoustic tubing to sound good. Not to mention for fitting on tips with large stem diameters. Nothing fancy but a great method for fitting Sony Hybrids, cheap biflanges onto things. Hutnicks probably hit the mark with what he had said before - they are cheap and readily accessible since they are very commonly...
Panic! at the Disco with their UEs.       [[SPOILER]]
Anyone play around with making their own foamy hybrids? i.e. stuffing some foamies inside of silicone tips. Many tip manufacturers already make these but sometimes I don't like the density of the foam so I put in my own. If the IEM warrants some real dense foam I plug in a small Shure Olive and it's fantastic. You lose out on the seal with the foamies as the ear only contacts the silicone, but the tips stay a particular size and no longer holds that vaccum inside so...
I bet you've never eaten a bowl of authentic ramen in your life.   In other news.   The people have spoken.