or Connect

Posts by TwinQY

In a sense, but by god did you really have to quote all of that? It's great to find these things on disc rather than the bootleg cassettes that I do have instead. Transition is "almost" there...
Suishou no Fune - Prayer for Chibi No full album link, will have to shift through single tracks. [1]  [2]  [3]  [4]  [5]  [6]  [7]  [8]       Les Rallizes Dénudés - Mizutani       Les Rallizes Dénudés - 77' Live       Ohkami no Jikan - Mort Nuit       Hiroshi Higashi - Ikkan No Yo Yo       LSD March - Under Milk Wood       Guru Guru - UFO       阿呆船 - 1st       花電車 - Hanaden Bless All       高田渡 (Wataru Takada) -...

No full album link, will have to shift through single tracks. [1]  [2]  [3]  [4]  [5]  [6]  [7]  [8]    
You might get more traction here - http://www.head-fi.org/t/588954/linux-users-unite
Vented, fancy. Got some fancy DAPs in the background of the ad as well. Oooh, is that a FR graph... I think Asian brands have always been on fire - we just weren't constantly conscious of them being Asian. The OEM game is frightening. No buying from them yet, I'm still waiting on those Moxpads...
So....like you want pics/write-up of it or something? I'm confused oops that's mission accomplished for nick.
Yeah, nice rig, what about those? And how is the knob a "screen"?  More confusing than a duck nut.
In fact, they don't call you that at all, so I wouldn't even bother paying them nothing.